What field of study did u graduate in? or what would it be if u r still planning?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm studying computer engineering. I love computer tech and I hope to work in robotics someday once I get more experience in the field. I chose it also because I'm already 27 so assuming I finish school in 4-5 years I'll be 31-32 and I need a field that offers a good starting salary and a stable career out of the gate. Starting salaries in my state are like around 70-72k for computer engineers with just a BA so it helps. I can then decide if I want more schooling and be able to pay off any student loans I require. All around a good deal in my opinion. The skies the limit for me. Actually scratch that I have no limits :p

I just wish I started school earlier but I never had confidence in myself because I almost flunked out of high school. I was one of those underachievers who aced all his tests and got good SAT scores but took an F on all assignments that required actual work. That coupled with the fact that my sister almost died after high school and my mom developing breast cancer a few years after that kind of made the idea of education overwhelming for me. I'm too young to have regrets though..

I just want to be someone important who contributes to society in a major way and if I work hard enough in my career I feel I'll be able to be happy with myself when I die someday. Building something or being involved in the process of creating something that is beneficial to future generations to come is inspiring to me.

• i m happy for u.. that u took the right decision.. after going through so much.. and trust me... i know it is hard.. cuz i have gone through a lot.. i m sure u r gonna do great things in future.. best of luck.. :)

• Thank you! Best of luck to you too!

What Guys Said 10

• I graduated in BBA (bachelor of business administration)
    Add soon as i completed my graduation i changed my field to animation... so now i am a motion graphics designer... And soon gonna be a VFX artist 😊 its the best decision of my life...

Other wise i would have done MBA and would have been doing some stupid marketing or finance job.. in which i have zero interest in... LOL

• double majored in psych and bio and now I'm in med school

• Computer science. Future proof now that technology is everywhere. I was offered a job at amazon and almost got a job at microsoft. Now I work full time and I am paid with little work experience as much as other people get after 10 years.

• I was taking Business school courses when i was 18 but that fail through
    when i start having problems with depression and stuff but i think i should
    of got into something more better that i could of handled..

• My field of study is nuclear engineering.

• Media, looking to go into Photography ☺

• web designing

• I m double graduate,

In which field, I don't want to disclose here.

• I did mechanical engineering technology and I hated.

• I was doing a double bachelor's in business and electrical engineering. Felt like business wasn't my thing so dropped one degree in year 2 and graduated with single honours in engineering instead.

Right after grad I switched field to software engineering lol. Cos I realised electrical wasn't my favourite either.

• ook.. now do u know ur thing? i hope so... :)

• Yups! Definitely sticking to this field now. It's tough cos my colleagues all have Bachelor's or Master's in Computer science. :( a bit losing out. But I still like it.

What Girls Said 6

• In two years I'm graduating Nursing and I'll have my license to be an ASL interpreter as well :D

what about you?

• i dnt know.. thats y i asked.. i want to b a biotechnologist.. but my dad wants me to b an MD.. and he is pretty stubborn.. :)

• .. no that's not a good idea lol

• haha. i knw..

• I'm graduating this year with Bachelors in commerce degree specializing in Logistics Management. I'm hoping to do my honors in it next year if all goes well.

• I have a bachelor of forensic science, and a bachelor of science in nursing.

• Currently studying business so when I finish I'll have a bachelors of business

• Behavorial Therapy- concentration in adolescence

• I've spent most of my younger years up volunteering and working with special needs children... There is nothin more rewarding in my life than helping children be their very best no matter what they have to overcome

• now thats really something.. i think this is great.. :)

• Thanks:) I have to get a masters but it's a work in progress

• Arts. wanna became a lawyer Lol.