I have a lot of anxiety?

My boyfriend left me, i'm retaking some exams, I can't each, but I sleep a lot. I have anxiety, all day with chest pain. Need some help how to go relax or something.

I meant I can't eat, instead of each.

Most Helpful Guy

• Remain in company of friends and not take much stress for exam. Study only what is necessary.

• I'll try... but it's hard

• You're right. Thank you so much.

• thanks for the MHO :D

What Guys Said 2

• Lol.. when u get into relation at a young age, u shouldve alrdy expect that. Guys get into relafionship kuz to get laid nowadays so... should be simple 👌🏼

• that's what you get when you are desperate for a bf/gf.

• Shut up if you don't have anything good to say.

• i thought i was saying something good.

What Girls Said 4

• Go see a doctor for this here, dear. You may have the beginning of signs of Anxiety and depression, which he or she will put you on medicine for. It will only grow worse so make an appointment as soon as you can so you can best deal with your life.
    I am concerned with the chest pains which go hand in hand with this condition. My sister has this, has had to deal with this for many years and is on Zane x to control it.
    Good luck. xx

• I had really bad anxiety and the teachers and doctors saw no choice but to take the stressors away from me, that "stressor" being my ex and his friends at school- I dropped out of University because my anxiety got really bad.

.. oh shoot, I'm not saying you should drop out of school, but uhm you just really need to find ways to calm yourself down (I use pacifica to keep myself in check)

but yeah, don't drop out. I had to only because my attacks kept putting me in the ER several times a day.

• Oh, I'm sorry about that.

• Try some Yoga. Clear your mind for about 10 min each day and relax. Make sure your not somewhere your going to get annoyed. I know how you feel in some aspects. I have a lot of anxiety too and sometimes I get panic attacks that leave me crying on the floor.

• I'll do that, thank you so much. You understand me very well.

• I was in your position not too long ago. Mine has went down a level or so, but I could barely function for a while. You should see a counselor and talk to your doctor about ways to manage it. They may even suggest medication.

• Oh thank you... My level is down... Feel more depressed

• Yeah... Thank you :D

• You're welcome :)