When you were younger, what career did you want?

I'm talking like very young.. I was so strange. I wanted to be a horse rider, paleontologist, and a zookeeper ahaha. So what about you? How have your hobbies/views changed since then?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Full time Zombie Apocalypse buster.

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...s_war_wallpaper.jpg

• I wanted to be a an archeologist like in Jackie Chans cartoon, or a doctor. Lol unfortunately I pursued the arts instead

• When I was really young I wanted to be a Jedi or a starship captain but as I got older I realized that they were impossible dreams.

• I was always want it to be a writer - I never did anything about it but still keep it my back pocket as a hobby.

• An actor

,,,,,,,,,

• Actually I wanted to be an Airline Pilot. However that has changed. I still want to be a pilot but not flying for the airlines. In some cases the money is good but the job is boring now and full of hassle. The return on investment is not worth it.

• I wanted to play basketball against cartoon characters...

• Hm, if I remember right, when I was a Preschooler and Elementary, I wanted to me an Astronaut. Now I'm thinking of taking Culinary Arts. :-/

• Lol I wanted to be a male stripper hahaha thought they had the best Jobs smh

• I wanted to be a fire truck ! :D

• i wanted to be a professional gamer :P

• A military skydiver... Like my dad.

• When I was younger I wanted to be an engineer.
    But when I grow up.. I still wants to be an engineer.

• I dint know the word "career"

• i wanted to join the air force

What Girls Said 12

• I always wanted to be a singer, but in later years I despised being known - being famous, it seems to me, is the crappiest job in the world.
    I'd still like to be a singer, though. Just not famous.

• A fashion designer. I don't know what made me want to be that though.

• I wanted to be a nurse

• Artist or a movie star. I have big dreams lol

• A dentist since like 2nd grade. Then last year a criminal profiler or something with phycology. They don't make much money though. Now I want to be an orthodontist. Dentist would work too. I always thought it would be fun to be a stunt woman though lol.

• I wanted to be a doctor

• Age 8- I wanted to be a detective
    Age 9- I wanted to be a scientist
    Age10- I wanted to be a doctor
    Then I changed my mind again.. and wanted to be dancer. I was weird. Lol

• I guess I'm you at age 8 then. XD

• Yes Mrs. detective :)

• Oops! @Onyx277 not Yazan lol :D

• Air Stewardess
    Hairstylist
    Artist
    Curator

Now I wish to be Archeologist but it is too late...

• I wanted to be a singer, then a teacher, a guitarist, someone who ate food or played video games for a living, a tutor, or a babysitter. I didn't realize some weren't actually proper jobs at the time. I think I've gotten more logical with my decision.

• I wanted to be a cemetery keeper.

• I wanted to be a mom and a singer lol I'm a mom at lest the other isn't going to happen I have terrible stage fright I used to be a ham I don't know what happend

• I wanted to be a physician