Do you agree with my age hierarchy of this site?

-Girl 14 = These girls are adorable little things.
-Boy 14 = Barely see any underage boys here. They can be adorable as well.
-Girls 16-17 = Jailbait... yup (Be fucking careful men)
-Boys 16-17 = Young guns in traning.
-Girls 21-25 = Bitchy, snobby and/or feminist
-Boys 21-25 = Some are ok while others are beta as fuck
-Dudes 27-29 = (This is the golden age where it's ok to hit on jailbait and hang with dudes that are 25 because they look up to you. The cool age of awesome where it's all fair game and you're not a creep because well...29 the golden age.)
-Girls over 40 = Not sure what to think
-Guys 35 and over = You creepy to girls

Do you agree with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys over 35? Yes and no.

Depends. Creepy in some cases but most of that crowd seems to stay away from the things I would think only interest the younger ones.

There are a few good ones who opine now and then whose wisdom I appreciate. However some are creepy and should know better than to comment on certain things.

The ones that really bother me are the creepy middle aged men who post while pretending to be young girls. We can't prove it but you just know they're doing it. Those guys ruin the rep of the over 35s.

I think all the twenty something who post all the penis size questions are going to replace the over 35 pervy creeps someday.

Girls over 40? They're fine. Sometimes I wonder why a 40 something would ask a question I'd expect from a teen though.

Again, here we go with not knowing the real age.

What Girls Said 13

• Nothing about 18-20 year olds, coolio, we don't exist.

• No, all it's done is point out how much of a twat you are. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, where are the women from age 26 - 39?

• And people between 17 and 21. The late teens people aren't included here lol.

• Typical jealous 30+ year old woman.

• Jealous of what exactly? You're golden age? Ha! Dude, you're two years younger than me, can't count and seems you have to hang out with guys younger than you just to feel important... yeah, I'm real jealous!

• What about the 18-20 year olds? (gulps with the realization that I'm not real)

Also, this isn't a hierarchy, this is a bunch of stereotypes : P

And 29 isn't the golden age. You know why? Just because you said it was.

• lol i guess 20 year olds don't exist :)

• I don't agree, sorry. I'm none of those things!

• .. no? haha sorry

• Girls over 40 - enlightened or Pmsed.

Might apply to some people... lol

• I do! I thought I was the only one to notice

• Quite a few ages are missing..
    But it almost made me laugh.

• What about 15?

And this is sort or agreeable but at the same time it's not.

• ... Is this a poor attempt of humor?

• You sure your 29?

• I don't agree at all

• by the way, over 25 years old guys are creepy to "jailbaits" if they start hitting on them.

What Guys Said 8

• Viewpoint of a teenager, believe it or not, we are still able to walk at 35.

• China, married and on this site... that screams odd my friend. See why girls think you creepy now?

• No, First, you should be able to set the preferences to only show content from adults. I am so tired of things on here from teens. ("How big is my penis? Is it big enough", for God's sake... who cares...) . To select adults, you have to select the age drop down each time you look at a question.

I would like to see a permanent profile setting so I could select ages 25 and up, or even the same categories they have now but with check boxes so I can select, for example, 30-40 and 40-50 and higher

• Not too many who are 40-50 plus here unfortunately... That would be filtering out a lot of content! I wish we could have a section for 18 and over but since people put their own age in here, teens will make fake accounts. There's already teens here who pose as adults so they can ask sex questions.

• I turned 25 yesterday so maybe people will take me more seriously now, haha.

• Yeah I get that. You can often tell based on the content of the question. Although I've been here long enough to know that people 25+ are just as capable of asking ridiculous questions. I don't often answer questions from Under 18's unless they're just generic ones like "what's your favourite movie?" and stuff like that.

I like the answers I've seen from you here so far, can I follow you? Or should I wait another 5 years? 😃

• are you the king of generalisations?

• *Looks at the Golden Age*

*Looks at Urotsukidoji's age*

Legit.

• Thanks for the stigma.
    I was beginning to miss being called a creeper.

• Nope I disagree with this bro

• Adorable? Really?

• Nope I disagree with this bro