My SO take pics with other girls and place them on Instagram?

Appropriate?

He posted with the headline, "Yes yes yes lovely ladies #fire" and the places name. He works there and last time I had an argument with him about posting a girl hugging him, and he said it wasn't disrespectful...
Is this an appropriate pic? and for him to say that?

His job requires him to socialize.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's just being friendly? Especially if he's a host and he's promoting the club it's not like he can say something bad about the customers right?

Just let him know that you understand that its his job but that its not very comfortable for you seeing those pictures, and he should only be thinking about you. also perhaps that he should only allow his customers to have the pictures not himself? Im not sure why he saved that picture but maybe it was to promote the club and let people know the kind of customers that come? He should keep his work separate from his personal life.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes you are overreaching
    Its a part of his job

• they r just pics i guess... they r not flirtin them :)

• I think it's appropriate. He's keeping some distance from them and not touching either girl inappropriately

• How about what he said? In the headline?

• I think he was just being nice. He just said lovely not sexy or hot or anything like that

• It is his job to socialize. He'd be pretty darn bad at what he does if he didn't socialize properly.

• Could be a little ott. But if it's his job, then it makes sense.

You know that he likes you the most, and that's why he considers you special unlike these other girls.

Could you help me on mine pls? Need some help/advice: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496450-why-does-jealous-attention-seeker-female-friend-not-want-me-to-meet

• They ugly! I got 1 girl that kills them in looks lol!

• Lol but do you think this pic is appropriate? And what he said?

• I know to promote clubs sexy girls are needed and a bit of flirting, friendliness and etc.

Plus it was two girls... nothing serious

• But don't quite me on that, I don't want to mislead you.. I was a promoter once to in Hollywood, and yes your right, sexy is needed to catch someone's eye... Dudes play games just like girls so I suggest you do your own investigations and keep your eyes open, look for things he might try hiding

• are you still with this dumbass? you annoyed us more than once for his adventures. cope with it or break up.

What Girls Said 4

• He doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong in this pic. He isn't touching the ladies or he doesn't seem to be too close. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was me.

• Ah okay. But what dot what he said*

• Those girls are ugly in my opinion, I'd be mad at the fact that my boyfriend was posting pics with ugly chicks.

• Not appropriate.

• I wouldn't be happy, but that's just me. If you don't like it you know where the door is. Don't wanna walk away? Then you'll just have to put up with it. You set the standard of your relationships and you can control what kinda guy you want in your life and which to dismiss.

• That's why I'm asking because I'm in the relationship and i really like him, i need outside opinion. His job is to network and stop and promotes clubs

• Ohh ok. I think when you really like somebody a lot of people will overlook something they wouldn't ordinarily be ok with.
      You've seen promoters out for clubs sometimes I'm assuming? So you kinda know what the job involves and sometimes it can be flirty. It's meaningless though, and just a pay check. Not the same, but for example like if you were to date a stripper- other women would touch him and stuff but it's nothing to him and he goes home to his girl.
      If you trust him, just see it as a job. If you know he can't be trusted, that's different. If he's never cheated, give him the benefit of the doubt, but tell him he doesn't need his work pics in his personal life and you don't want to see that. Girls do take pics with the hot promoters sometimes, but all in good fun nothing more. a lot of the girls might even be taken themselves, but just wanted a pic with the hottie. It's just he should keep his work life separate. I wouldn't like it myself, but i guess it's a job.

• Not appropriate.

• The pic or what he said?