Would you consider this a coward punch?

• Yes they were.
  • No they weren't

Most Helpful Guy

• left jab right cross, actually that looked like a hybrid of a right cross/hook hahaa.

coward punch though? hmm.. he gave him a lot of reaction time before that second blow.

• That's what I was thinking about the reaction time he gave.

A lot of people I know have been calling it cowardly, but then again, they're supporting the team of the guy who got punched lol.

• Yeah I don't think they wanted to. take it that far as it would get a life time ban lol, but a punch back would have been good.

• yeah my scenario was more of a street fight. in a professional sport I would have just backed off and let the ref give him a red card or some shit.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• In a UFC fight or a boxing match, no. In Rugby match, where the opponent wasn't expecting that, yes that was a pussy thing to do.

• In that game NSW Vs QLD punches are often thrown.

• @MystiKaL Since when is it legal to punch someone in rugby?

• I think he was agreeing with you

• ugh... stupid reaction in my opinion 8)

• No... just a bunch of racists playing rugby...

uh oh!!

• 0|0
  • I would say yes because that was the guy who started the punching during the match to get the ball

• Fucking dumbass meatheads.