Do any of you GAGERs just look around and observer your surroundings and think 'this can't be real?'?

This happens to me a lot... It's like a little spark in the brain...

like remembering to something it just clicks.

but I find myself a lot thinking that 'reality' cannot be real

i find vision very weird.

i don't know why I'm like this

its not like I put the thought there in the first place

does this happen to you guys?

• Yes
    71% (5)70% (7)71% (12)Vote
  • No
    29% (2)20% (2)24% (4)Vote
  • Other (comment)
    0% (0)10% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Happens to me everyday. Sometimes I have to mentally check whether what I'm experiencing is not just an illusion :(

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope... never.
    Judging by the poll, it may be that guys have this problem a lot more often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes I think "What if life didn't exist, and what if none of this was real?" And that's when I start to look around me and question that. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it has happened to me before.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've had something similar... There is a period where I'm half asleep and I feel like I'm not real. As if I was in third person and think what I a now is not real. It feels weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've had that

0|1
    0|0
  • everything's real here... 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do!
    What if we are just inside a giant computer like matrix.
    What if there is a hidden world some where and this one is fake (harry potter).
    What's the meaning of creating this huge universe when life only exists here.
    Tell you what I gottaa a book of these ques In my mind... Some times I just don't think I just make a full story for sci fi movie! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • r u crazy because thats crazy

0|0
    1|0
  • Back in the day I used to take a lot of drugs, I'd sit there on the train on the way to work after a night out questioning if this was reality, but mainly it's because I was in a good place in life and I was having fun, I couldn't believe it.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea, its called "derealization" or "depersonalization" one of those

0|1
    0|0