Why Do Some Guys Like Innocent Girls Turned Bad Girls?

Like they were innocent before now they're bad...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• guess their evolution is wot makes them feel excited :D

• Some might but I personally wouldn't

• I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know

• You like girls like that too? -face palm's self-

• Nah i dont lol i like girls who are themselves if there bad be bad but if there good b good 😉

• I love good girls by nature, but I want them to have a naughty side. But I want to be the only one who sees it.

• You and every other guy.

• It's not bad, it's just really common.
      "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets"
      I gotchu.

• I want a mature girl who doesn't need to be entertained all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess they find it appealing

• I've met some of these guys. They just like knowing that they can change a girl.

• Who wants to be innocent forever? I guess some people do, and you are a child, so I shouldn't encourage otherwise. But from the perspective of a 25 year old woman, this is such a young, and kind of sexist question.

Enjoy your innocence and live by your own standards. Stop being concerned with what other young girls are doing with their innocence, or lack thereof, and focus on what meets your own standards for your own life. If you don't want to be a "bad girl," whatever that means for you, then don't be one. Other girls will live their lives the way they see fit as well, and so will the boys.

But the easy answer to your question - sexuality is a natural attraction for humans. Young boys are especially horny. Obviously, if they can find someone who will give them what they want, whether or not other feelings and desires are involved, they like that.

Also, some people may find innocence boring. Is the guy innocent? Are you asking why non-innocent guys would like non-innocent girls? Thats silly. Obviously, they will have more in common. On the other hand, some guys are on the conquest to make the innocent girl they're own personal "bad girl."

Maybe bad girls are more fun? Does innocent mean you don't do anything "bad" ? Are the guys involved into doing "bad" things? Then your answer seems fairly obvious.