Which idea do you support? I thank you for all your answers?

Are you one of people who think "the experience start by working after graduation, cause education at universities are not really good, so students dont improve theirselves at university", or "it starts with the university, education at universities is good, they can't improve theirselves by just working without education"

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... school = NO xperience

DEFINETELY

• I agree with that too. But if the education is at a school like MIT, or Cambridge, Stanford... i guess it would be really good experience, dont you think so?

• it could b anywhere!

• yes but why would bullying be to me? I'm not that kind of person, so that stuffs dont find me.

What Girls Said 2

• Neither, really. Both are equally important.

• education is where it starts.

• Hmm but it must be good university i think, like Oxford, MIT, Cambridge, Stanford..

What Guys Said 1

• I am for education makes you a better person in the long run. Of course, you can improve yourself without an education, but it's rather limited (at least for most people; I understand that some of our presidents never went to college).

• well i think the university must be excellent, to go to other universities such an idiot thing. i guess

• cause they dont give good education