Girls, what would ur dream house look like?

0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Kind if bohoish
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b263e854dd.jpg
    But I want a smaller house. Maybe three bedrooms and one and a half baths. In fact I probably want something smaller than this.
    Or I want an adobe house because they're better for the environment

1|1
    0|0
  • something like this would be nice <3
    tropicaldestinationmaldives.com/.../...xterior.jpg</a>

1|1
    0|0
  • Either super modern or a really nice airy beachy house. Modern I mean glass walls, white/black with accent colors, flat roof, sleek furniture, etc. Beachy is like one/two story house, white wood outside, some grey brickwork, inside nice turquoise/white color scheme, driftwood furniture

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • in this setting
    images.fineartamerica.com/.../...arbara-pirkle.jpg

there are some aspects of the house i would change.

0|0
    0|0
  • An abandoned house in the middle of a Forrest with mountains in the back.. -sighs dreamily-

2|1
    0|0
  • somewhere near waterfall away from bullshit

1|1
    0|0
  • Small, so the upkeep is minimal and I can travel. Maybe blue shutters on a white house. Cottage-y. Near a stream would be nice. ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • A cabin, secluded in the woods

0|1
    0|0
  • On the beach on the East Coast with Hugh Grant :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think lots of different types of houses are pretty. So I'm not sure if I have a exact one but anyone of them would probably be a dream-house. Preferably something not to big , medium but somehow still feels cozy. And lots of flowers indoors and a huge deck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has to have: a greenhouse, an orchard, a lawn, wrap around porch, gourmet kitchen, a reading nook, a mirror that goes all the way from top of the ceiling to the floor. In a quiet neighborhood with wide open spaces and is cottage-y I can dream right?

0|0
    0|0
  • A castle would be fancy. lol. As long as I have the family to live with, and access to water, electricity, sun light and fresh air. that would be fine for me :) and ohh pool is a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • snappeeturtle.com/.../log-cabin-kits.jpg
    similar to thing. With a basement

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like vintage European Mansions

0|1
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/m1EtKHi.jpg

Oh wait, you said HOUSE...

A cute one story craftsman style, either blue or grey with white trim. Some grey stone work at the bottom. A nice door; not sure on the color maybe a dark wood. Little bit of land, not much because I'm not an outdoor person, but small amount so I can have a small walk way and some pretty flowers. Backyard also small. Would like a covered area to sit out and enjoy the morning or evening. Fenced. One or two car garage, I guess.

Interior: 2-3 bedrooms, 1 master bathroom and one guest bathroom. hard wood floors throughout. Open concept living room - dining room - kitchen. Grey walls, dark hardwood floors and white trim. Kitchen doesn't need to be big, but I would like at least a small island, to prep food and good for entertaining. Color scheme there would be white cabinets and black counter tops.

0|1
    0|0
  • like Vizcaya lol

0|1
    0|0
  • All I know is that I've always wanted a porch swing at the front of my house... so romantic and cozy :)
    I also love those white arches that flowers can grow on.

0|1
    0|0