What do you value the most Money or Love?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• Money is the source of all love, without it there can be no love.
    You can be with someone who doesn't work at all and expects you to pay for everything.

Gold diggers believe that money is love. But what should be valued more is money before love. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to continue on your normal life. You will know hunger and temperature without it.

Now if one had a choice to choose from love alone or money alone their lives would suck either way.

My answer would be money, because time is money and that's something we can't afford to waste on something as temporary as love. Love can't get you into a home, nor can it feed you.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't value money at all, I live by a rule "everything that has a price, doesn't have a value". Love is priceless, so I value love.

• Give me money, love has never worked for me.
    If I had a choice: money. I'd just buy a mansion and party every day.

I'm sure I could find a nice gold digger (jk, ahaha)

• Matthew 6:24

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

I am serving God and love.

• I don't really value money I'm very careless financially. So yeah love I value more :)

• money filler

• Love love love

• Money for sure. I can work with money and invest with it. Love is either it works or doesn't

• family/love

• Money > love.

• Money... I can have love but without money I can't do anything for the one I love

• Love is a bucket of fuck. I'll don't care for money either. Keep em both

• I value love more than money. I can make as much or as little money as I need by how much I work. But love is something you can't buy.

• i like money

What Girls Said 9

• I already have love atm. So I would value both since I need money to afford living expenses to be with my lover.

• Right now, money. In the future? Definitely love.

• Love from friends and family!

• Money rn tbh.
    I dont need love at this time in my life.

• well money can buy everything but not genuine feelings n emotions, u need moral/ emotional support in bad times

• Neither. Happiness.

• I value money more

• Love definitely

• Money. You can live and survive without love , but it's impossible to live and survive without money. So money has a higher value than love.