Does anyone ever check their alarm clock more than once because you think that something may have gone wrong beforehand?

I seem to have (idk if it is OCD) a problem with this. I ALWAYS check my alarm numerous times because I feel like, somehow, something has gone wrong with my alarm in the past 20 seconds. I call it being over-cautious. Anyone else in the same situation as me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like my morning alarm?

• Any alarm really.

• Only time I use an alarm and I'm too busy sleeping to check it. If I know I have something really important the next day, I'll check it a few times before I sleep.

What Girls Said 4

• It happens when I have somewhere important to be.

• I check it twice... just to make sure it'll go off

• Yeah I do sometimes

• all the time. i am very ocd about it too. it's turned off somehow before

What Guys Said 5

• sometimes i do... not always :)

• Only when I have something BIG the next morning, like an interview or a flight to catch or something.

• I always check multiple times that is set correctly.

• Yeah, doing exactly the same thing. And for exams this isn't safe enough for me, so I use three devices with each 2-5 alarms which I all check like 5 times.

• Man, you sound like me lol. I have 2 devices though. Iphone and Galaxy lol.

• OMG it happens to me very very often.