Guys, I need your help?

So I have the wwe network app on my Xbox 360 but when I try to stream videos on it, it says something is wrong with connection, it says the connection is not supported. But I can stream Netflix on it perfectly without a problem? My home wifi is fast, do any of you know how to fix this? I would truly appreciate it thank you

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea. Can you install it on another device that uses the same wi-fi connection? If the problem is there too it's the app or the connection. If not it is the Xbox. You then at least know more.

What Guys Said 4

• ... Is... Is this real?

I don't use my 360 anymore but I do have a couple ideas. Have you tried reinstalling the app? Also try connecting to a different network or use ethernet.

• Yes I have tried re-installing the app twice and still nothing

• Try streaming videos on another device on the network. If that works, then it's a problem with Xbox Live. Just have to wait those out.

• I love the fact that you have the wwe network. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
    Did you go to wrestlemania▶?

• Thanks yea I'm a huge wwe fan, no I didn't go to mania but I went to raw after mania

• We did hall of fame axxess mania and raw. Most expensive weekend of my life I've spent less money staying a week in Vegas. But was so worth it. Once in a lifetime right? For me anyway. Lol good luck with your issue

• Damn your crazy

• Well the xbox and psn networks are being DDos and theyre acting crappy

• This probably means that it's a problem with the WWE app itself, there could be an update to fix it or you'll have to wait