What's your favourite horror movie?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• "Horror Hotel" also known as "City of the Dead" from 1960 with Christopher Lee.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N69Ow7XM6Hg

Satanism, human sacrifice, burning crosses and burning witches... You can't go wrong! The music is great too as is the ending.

Wait till the hour of 13...

• I actually enjoy found footage movies like Paranormal Activity, Blair Witch Project, As Above So Below...
    I can ignore the cliches and the acting.

• The first time I watched Saw, I was completely engrossed and glued to the TV! I liked the 2nd one too, but I thought that they got a little silly and far-fetched after that... I haven't seen them all for that reason. Although very old, I also like Stephen King's IT. Halloween 3 and the original Fright Night film are also some of my favourites too. I'm sure there are others, but these are the first ones that come to mind! :)

• Cheers for accepting my 'follow!' :) Any chance you could return the 'follow' so I can message you for some advice? If you don't want to, that's cool... Just thought I'd ask? :)

• The sixth sense. by the way you are one of the most beautiful girls I've seen here ;) ... That was out of topic I know, but I had to say it lol

• I liked the ring when I was younger and insidious

www.cinemablend.com/.../the_ring_66329.jpg

• Twilight...

• hellbound hellraiser. man that stuff makes me cringe -_-

• The Grudge

• the conjuring!

• Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill

• Anything in the chick-flick genre. I cower in fear whenever one comes on. <:-(

• Evil Dead pt2 or Hellraiser!

What Girls Said 9

• Silence of the lambs.

• The ring I guess

• Paranormal Activity

• Insidious. Still waiting for Insidious 3. :O

• I don't like horror movies.

• The room *-*
    "what a story mark, anyway hows your sex life?" *shivers*

• The Excorcist.

• The Conjuring! I couldn't fall asleep for about 3 nights after watching it... seriously!

• Hide and Seek