What's your favorite love movie?

I love across the universe, fools rush in, true romance, the notebook, titanic, legends of the fall

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• The Lord of the Rings... that love story between Gollum and the Ring was touching.

Ok, jokes aside, I think I'll go with Titanic, I really enjoyed that movie.

• I must be like the only person who doesn't watch love films.

I watch action and comedy, but that's just me :c

• have you seen Machete?

• There are so many good comedies out there that not enough girls have seen.

• Please humor us DarkHumorRUs

• The Shining.
    "You've had your whole FUCKING LIFE to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n47U-v3v1-Q

• the part where he comes out with an axe though.. he's such a nice husband right?

• Silver linings playbook.

• My Sassy Girl, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook. The Vow, 50 First Dates, Blue Lagoon, etc. etc.

• a walk to remember was great, I forgot about that thanks! never seen my sassy girl, I'll watch that one. :)

• I can see why you love it so much. It was really sweet, the part where they read the letters had me tearing up! It felt relatable and it was so heartwarming. That ending really got me :) Thanks for suggesting it! One of my new favorites.

• Yes! I agree. Wow, now I have to go watch it again! You are very welcome.

• A Walk to Remember

• I think the story was amazing. the ending always gets me though

• Howl's Moving Castle

• The Princess Bride

• Crap.. I feel like I should know this..

• Samurai X: Reflections. It made me cry so hard. No joke, for 10 minutes straight after watching it I bawled. It won't make much sense to people who haven't watched the source anime, but, man, does it bring out the emotions.

• 0|0
  • 1|0
    • Ghost is a classic. I love Patrick Swayze thanks for bringing it back to mind.

• You're welcome :D

• The Exorcist.

• yes very romantic... especially the park where she pukes in the guy's mouth. -___-

lol

• don't patronize me. lol

• no that was legitimately funny, I laughed out loud so thanks haha.

What Girls Said 18

• P. S. I Love you

• About Time. It's so cute.
    And Remember Me.

• wow both new to me, I appreciate the knowledge. :)
      going on my 'to watch' list now.

• Lots, I can't choose. I usually like the sad ones. Atonement is a good one, so heartbreaking. And Sweet November is good too. Titanic. I know there are more that I'm just not remembering right now lol.

• I read the book it's one of my favorties. and the movie was awesome Kiera Knightley (think that's how you spell her name) is just flawless and stunning. Sweet November is a new one thanks for sharing. :)

• Oh I know I LOVE her, and James McAvoy also, so them together was awesome. :) I have the book too! No problem lol

• thumbs up! :)

• You've got mail, best romance movie ever made.

• Yes! love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks! Kinda reminds me of message in a bottle with Kevin Costner but more modern lol

• 50 first date or P. S. I love you

• is it just me or should Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore seriously hook up and have babies? I love them together!

• oh and silver linings is also one of my favorites

• they would have some cute funny kids. :) silver linings is so good

• Ps I love you

• thanks for sharing. I should re-watch it it's been a while.. :)

• Love actually

• The Notebook.

• A Walk to Remember

• That's the one movie I own. I watch in over and over and over. LOVE IT!!

• this was a favorite growing up, so sad though

• Pride and the Prejudice : D

• Lovestruck, the Musical

• Better Than Chocolate, The Wedding Singer, 50 First Days m2m

• I've never heard of better than chocolate I'll look into it, thanks! :)
      and yesss wedding singer ugh love adam sandler and drew so much! good cmnt.

• yes they are! :) he is a great actor. woah that was a tad out of left field lol but I'll still look into it, there's a lot of good movies out there, I watch before I judge. :)

• Haha it has really nice love story :) That's good! :)

• Love story

• sixteen candles im a classic type of girl or she's the man who doesn't love a shirtless channing tatum

• The Matrix Trilogy ~ Neo & Trinity :)

• hell yeah! action and love that's what I'm talking about, bad ass couple! lol

• Fireproof! its a little old and many might not have seen it but i like it :)

• Forrest Gump. Yes, really. Impossible not to tear up when Jenny dies.

• well he did love her, and his mama too. so sure I'll take it haha. seriously though, that movie is so good.

• It is. I love it.

• The notebook!