If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

This is so random but strangely enough I want to know; what food/dish would eat for the rest of your life?

I'd be fine eating sushi for the rest of my life tbh 🍣😍

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, there's too many to choose

- Homemade or fancy restaurant pizza
    - Anything my mother makes for holiday diners
    - Anything my mother makes for dessert for those holidays
    - Homemade poutine
    - Beef wellington
    - Chocolate swirl cheese cake with liquor blueberry or raspberry or strawberry sauce
    - Watermelon Greek salad hybrid thing I make
    - Homemade white chocolate cookies
    - ...

OMG there's too many, I failed this question and now I'm even more hungry. Thanks a lot >:(

What Guys Said 14

• Soup, good way to get my daily serving of vegetables and meat plus would come in handy when I'm sick and couldn't eat solid food.

• Chicken I guess. Lot's of potential of becoming a massive fatass if you aren't careful with your choice.

• fries then

• You would die faster than most of us lol. Consuming raw fish like that is not good. I Would eat homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs.

• Chicken Ciccatore ! Fucking bombshit!

• Bananas because they are awesome!
    Saying sushi is kind of cheating because there is so many types. It's like saying sandwiches. They don't have a specific bread or ingredient so it's not a real choice.

• Bananas really are awesome 💁🏽
      And sushi.. But I love every kind 😥

• Do you know you could survive for your entire like with just bananas and ice cream. They have all the nutrients you need to survive! 😉

• Haha no I didn't know that, interesting 😊

• Chinese food... it is godly, and I can practise the Art of the Chopsticks!

• Sushi is all rice and sugar and no fibre. It'll make you fat and full of shit.

Having said that, if I were to eat only one type of food for the rest of my life, I'd choose steak.

• I wasn't really basing my choice off nutritional value, just food I enjoy.

• I mean, I don't eat bowls of it... Lol!
      That's good to know tho...
      I've always stayed fit with high protein and lots of fruits and vegetables along with tons of exercise...
      That said, I've eaten sushi for long periods of time (or sushi-ish) and managed to stay in toned without any out of the ordinary body changes.. I dont know what would happen after a year or two tho.. Haha.

Anyway, I'm off to have a whey protein shake and possibly some watermelon...
      Fortunately, we have tons of food options haha. 👍

• Speaking of bowls of it, there's a dish called chirashi which is a bowl of sushi rice topped with sashimi fish. It's awesome.

• pizza. you can put anything on a pizza

• Sushi...
    Primarily because I feel as if it would provide most of the essential nutrients...

• i´d only eat burgers for the rest of my probably then only 10 years or so :D

• Sushi !!!

..

• If I won't gain any weight and it would be healthy for me, then I'd eat Pizza. :-)

• Italian! filla

What Girls Said 7