Would you ever date/ marry someone from another religion?

Pretty much self explanatory, if you say yes to both, please choose marriage, I'd assume that you'd date before marriage

• Yes, I would date someone from another religion
    47% (7)45% (5)46% (12)Vote
  • Yes, I would marry someone from another religion
    20% (3)18% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • No, I would not date or marry someone from another religion
    20% (3)27% (3)23% (6)Vote
  • results
    13% (2)10% (1)12% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I am beyond religion and will not let such beliefs hold me back from the woman I want. I will however respect her ideals, beliefs and faith in whatever religion she follows but I will not let let a set of rules put me on my knees and tell me how to live.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would, as long as they don't throw things in my face, aren't unreasonable and try to force their religion on me or my life style then we'll be fine because I don't do that to others. I actually enjoy hearing others takes/views on religion/beliefs but I also like when they're open minded towards mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • But it'd be really hard for me, since I don't really have a religion, I like to call myself an atheist, though I'm not 100% sure on that, and religious people, or TOO religious people freak me out, so it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm agnostic and I don't particularly care about religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why shoulshould r

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate; a good person is a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. it'd be too hard. my religion's a pretty big part of my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Assuming they wouldn't infringe on your religion, can I ask why? Do you think there could be too many arguments or?

• i donate a lot of service, time, and money to my church. i think if my husband/boyfriend were of a different faith, he might have a hard time with that.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm atheist. I dated religious (catholic) girls too. I don't think I'd marry one unless we had a good agreement concerning the religious brainwashing/education of eventual children

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the religion

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a Christian for most of my life, but now I'm a Deist.

(Belief in the existence of a God on the evidence of reason and nature only, with rejection of supernatural revelation (distinguished from theism).)

0|0
    0|0
    • So, yes. I have no problem dating someone from a different religion so long as they are not verging on fanatical.

• Cool. I had to write an essay on Deism for my AP history exam

• As long as it was a religion close to mine then I wouldn't mind. I mean it wouldn't work between a worshiper of Satan and Christian.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure... np, unless they were zealots

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i certainly would not. It would araise too many problems, and in the end, we would be incompatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe from another Christian denomination, but probably not someone who's not a Christian.

0|0
    0|0