Please help! What would you do?

I have been actively looking for a job for 2 months now and it's been a nightmare. I hated every minute of it, luckily I have been on several interviews and it's been great practice. I've had 2 this week, both went well... similar roles, one with a small company with a very low salary and the another with a big company with a much higher salary. And today I was offered the job at the little company with the low salary and they need an answer ASAP and want me to start next week. I'm expecting to hear from the big company mid next week so what do I do?

Should I expect the job with the small company? Everyone says these days you should never turn down a job offer if you don't have anything else secured and you've got bills to pay but if I would get an offer at the big company I would definitely say yes and that mean I have to quite. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're lucky to have a job that accept you. I got fired from my job a month ago and I'm hunting for a job. If I was you I would accept the low one at first and see if you like it. At least you got money RIGHT lol. Wait until the other one call so you could try to work on the both job. And when you see what make you happier quit or still working for the two jobs. The choice is on you're hand. Good luck :)

• Yes, I know it's quite hard these days. I'm sorry to here about your job but I'm sure you will find something.

• :) thanks you and yes nothing is easy this days

What Guys Said 3

• Take the job now there's no guarantee the big company will offer

• I know but if they would do... would I just quit the other one? Never been in this situation before.

• You could quit the small company you're at. Beware though sometimes smaller and less money are more fulfilling

• do it!!!

seems like u are really desperate for a job... so don't turn down da offer :)

• nothing wrong with looking out for #1 and taking the first job but if you are offered the second, quit the first

What Girls Said 1

• say no! it happened to my nephew, same senario! now he's working in Denmark for a big company

• You have a grown nephew and you're only 18? Sorry I had to ask.

• omg i said nephew ! i don't know what i was thinking , i meant cousin , he's 30

• Lol ok so you mean that you're cousin is happier that he didn't take the low pay job?