I have been actively looking for a job for 2 months now and it's been a nightmare. I hated every minute of it, luckily I have been on several interviews and it's been great practice. I've had 2 this week, both went well... similar roles, one with a small company with a very low salary and the another with a big company with a much higher salary. And today I was offered the job at the little company with the low salary and they need an answer ASAP and want me to start next week. I'm expecting to hear from the big company mid next week so what do I do?
Should I expect the job with the small company? Everyone says these days you should never turn down a job offer if you don't have anything else secured and you've got bills to pay but if I would get an offer at the big company I would definitely say yes and that mean I have to quite. What would you do?
Most Helpful Girl
You're lucky to have a job that accept you. I got fired from my job a month ago and I'm hunting for a job. If I was you I would accept the low one at first and see if you like it. At least you got money RIGHT lol. Wait until the other one call so you could try to work on the both job. And when you see what make you happier quit or still working for the two jobs. The choice is on you're hand. Good luck :)0