Do you suffer in silence or openly?

• In silence
  • Openly

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• In silence. Always in silence.

• Depends. If I'm angry openly, sad silently

• Silence all the time. I do have a chronic depression problem and no matter how much I surround myself with people or even when I am in a committed relationship, I feel alone and depressed from time to time

• In silence.. I rarely talk about my problems and I can also handle it pretty well by myself.

• in silence

• Usually in silence, I always keep shit bottled up inside until I'm about to burst, then I, sort of, let someone close to me know about it, not exactly healthy, but it is the truth.

• It would be silently.

• If they disrespect me, I will let them know, but I am usually forgiving unless someone is just way too selfish to handle.

• It usually eats at me before I tend to my emotions by spikking them on people on gag..

• I tend to keep it to myself.

• In silence. I need to start bitching at people more though, I've keep my mouth closed for too long.

• silence. i give advice, never take

• I live in silence most of my life anyway: no friends, no family and I work at home.

• Silently...

Yup.

• To see what the situation is.

• I keep it all in and that is not healthy I know.

• I prefer to be silent so. :).

• Openly too short

• in silence. never burdain others with your problem... .

• I vent my frustrations, spouting profanity thick and fast! lol

What Girls Said 21

• Its not about talking about how you feel, but actions can say a lot and to certain people. There are too many variables to be 'silent'. If all Gagers were forced to vote I would bet Openly would win, in a high-tech society where (almost) everything is the norm not many actually keep their lives and emotions quietly, think of facebook! and even Gag itself, although it has more diversity here.
    I am genuinely the one to 'suffer' in silence. The way I come to this conclusion, I am professional to do the task at hand, I don't warm up to people that easily and if I was to give a slice of my life to others it will have to be because I've known him/her for a long time. However I am not very expressive to my family so why would I start with other people? I can go with the flow and listen to other people, but I haven't really came across a person who understands me. It can be a good thing to, no-one can criticize me and I don't haveto care what they will do or think of me :)

• I do in silence.

• I'd be lying if I said openly... yes I do express myself when I am angry and stuff... but when I'm depressed, it's a different story.

• i choose both

• SO openly LOL I try to hide in peace at first; then I jump into dark side :D LOL

• Both. There are things I keep to myself, but it helps more if I talk about it with my friends and luckily I have some great friends who're always ready to hear my worries.

• Silencio y Es no Bueno... My bc hates it.

• If it's serious, then silently.
    If I think I can get through it then I'm a drama queen.

• I usually tell everyoneeeeee i'm close to

• Both. o. o

• I suffer in silence.

• As much as it kills me, I suffer in silence. I depend on myself to figure out and deal with whats wrong

• In silence because nobody genuinely cares about me

• In silence. Nobody would listen nor care if I did tell them, anyway.

• in silence... and let people knew it themselves

• I prefer to suffer in silence

• Mostly in silence

• In silence. I hardly ever complain.

• I hate having to force my issues down another persons throat so I usually sit in a corner and rant.

• I've suffered in silence enough so usually openly. I'm not one to stuff my feelings. However I'm not a fan of putting my burdens on other people.

• I've never in my life told anybody my troubles or inner pains. I just couldn't bring myself to do that kind of thing.