Am I the only girl that hates being called cute?

Like if a guy gives me a compliment I always get oh your cute it makes me feel like not attractive in a good way.. I hope this doesn't sound weird but cute to me is something you tell a girl when your not attracted to her but you don't wanna make her feel bad... I hate cute!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like that all the time! Like I'm 4'11 and look way younger than I am so the last thing I want to be called is CUTE! I HATE it. It's not that I don't appreciate the compliment but I call little kids cute... Every girl wants to feel gorgeous and attractive not like the little kid from down the street.

What Guys Said 5

• Im a guy and hate being called two things: 1) Cute. I hate that. Even worse is number 2) Nice Guy or "Wonderful man". If I hear that I am a nice guy or wonderful person, it really grates me.

• then how do u prefer?

• Pretty gorgeous beautiful... sexy if I'm comfortable with him

• I hate it too. I've been called cute and adorable.

• What words work for you? I called my crush cute, which I rarely use. I have referred to her as beautiful too. I don't use the word hot as a descriptive word. To me, that is degrading to women.

• Damn u ugly den

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my gosh, me too! I'm a short petite girl, 17 years old. All my life I've been told I'm cute or pretty... I want to be beautiful and gorgeous! So, I tend to do my makeup to make myself look more mature and wear clothing that accentuates my curves.

• No i hate that too.. I'm fucking 23 cute is for young children not grown adults. I want to be beautiful gorgeous hot etc but cute i feel like a child when i hear that. Ugh at least someone knows how i feel.

• I think cute are like puppies or adorable.

• I like it!