How should I handle this?

I am not the most proportionate when it comes to my body. I am 15 and really struggle with name calling at school. I have 32DD-DDDs and I am pretty petite and really thin. I was called the sex doll a few months ago but that name is starting to phase out. I manage the baseball and football team for my college apps and the teams show absolutely no respect toward me. I am really into coding and math but when I go to meetings for my robotics/tech club nobody takes me seriously even though I can a better job than most of them. How can I make them stop disrespecting me and how can I make myself more proportionate looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry I don't know about sizes, your problem is that your boobs are too small or too big?

• Too big...

• Don't listen to people very closely, just do whatever you want and love yourself, come on there is not too much that you can complain about, be confident be happy

• And pm me if you need to talk or something LoL

What Guys Said 3

• You'll have to fight fire with fire. Show some back bone and a little disrespect of your own. Some may take notice and back off.

• I do fight back... a lot. They usually find it amusing. A scumbag from the football team put his finger over my lips while shushing me and said "dolls aren't supposed to talk" and after that I kinda just ran off.

• It is refeshing to see you know that this is serious. I also know how hard it is to be get by without bringing too much attention to yourself. Think of this, you don't want to make trouble for the trouble makers. I just think you should understand, if you do nothing, nothing will get better, only worse. The question is, how much worse?

If you sincerely want to go through with this, you might try shutting them out. Avoid being too close to the problem, avoid conversations that will attract attention. Stay in places where you are not alone with the offenders. You have to be careful.

There is the possibility it will just go away for no reason, but that is no guarantee. It is better to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best, than to hope for the best and never expect the worst.

• Most of these guys are completely harmless and wouldn't try to force themselves on me. But either way thank you for your help.

• It happens to most people at school it's one of the reasons you hear of school kids flipping and killing someone or multiple people at school. It's a lot more common than you think. All I can think of really is flight back literally. If a guy puts his finger on your lips and shushes you up kick him in the nuts hard. People will soon start backing off.

Also consider a gym membership of you want to get more into proportion.

• Hopefully that will work. Thank you.

• Ignore them their ignorant immature idiots and watch legally blonde... Lol show them what u got

• Hahaha I will definitely put that on as soon as possible!

What Girls Said 1

• Show them it doesn't effect you even though inside it does. Laugh it off or make some joke back. My cousin is really petite and I wish I was thinner even though I'm not fat or anything. So it could be jealousy. If you think in your head how stupid they are it will make you feel more confident. Don't change anything about you. We are all beautiful and unique in our own way