If a random girl on a street kisses you, slaps you, and cries afterward, what would be your reaction?

been studying all day and felt alseep and this was the dream I had :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I would get really upset because my first kiss was already taken without my consent by another girl so id rather it not happen again or she'll get hurt or cursed out honestly... coming from a calm person lol

• 0|0
  • She was dared to do it

What Guys Said 8

• I would literally just say okay and walk away. I've experienced enough crazy things that it takes a lot to phase me haha. The closest thing to that that's happened to me is a girl came to me at a club hugged me and whispered in my ear that she loves me and just kept grinding on me and and she teased me with a kiss and not do it and wouldn't let me either, then she smiled and whispered in my ear again that she loves me kissed my cheek and walked away... this all happened in a span of 30 seconds, I was sad, she was hot.

• bitch i wasn't done kissing you! lol jk I don't know id be very confused and would probably leave because she's crazy

• I would be dumbfounded, but I'll probably think it's more of a dare from her friends

• I would assume she remembered something that I had forgotten and continue my day.

• "... I'm that bad at kissing, huh?"

• ? question mark? question mark?

• I look at her weird and leave her crying there. If you wanted kindness don't slap me in my face.

• Call the cops on her crazy ass.