Why do I get so annoyed when gag memebers tag other gag members on their posts?

I get so annoyed that I end up not answering the questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually do the tagging and I'm never really tagged by anyone. What are you going to do? Maybe a few occasions like once in a blue moon, but never consistent like some people here. I think I get tagged about once a week or something and the people that usually tag me are probably just returning the favour.

What Guys Said 6

• You feel like cliques are forming and it's no longer a disengaged internet forum with detached answers to your questions.

• If you get tagged then you will love it

• Yes I guess I will because I think it's all about feeling left out.

• PM me and I will start Tagging you

• I really don't know why that would annoy you, personally I never tag other gag member in anything unless I genuinely mean what I'm saying about them or tagging them for. I don't do it simply for the sake of doing it.

• I really don't know either it just happens. I just feel like you're putting special emphasis on those people and the only opinion that matters is theirs but don't worry I'm crazy anyway.

• Well that's because I am putting special emphasis on those people, but everyone's opinion matters to me I take every single one into account.

• "Yes I guess I will because I think it's all about feeling left out."
    You are facing some problems if you are getting annoyed if strangers don't pay you attention. Some people have the same problem with Facebook when they are so consumed by the fact that people do not like their posts that they go into depression. It is a sign of a bigger problem that has to be addressed or it will overwhelm you.

• What do you mean bigger problem like bipolar?

• I should probably see a professional. I spend most of my time around friends though. I was depressed once but that was caused by school work and now I thought I was fine and happy. Maybe I'm fooling myself?

• You have friends so there shouldn't be too much of a problem, but if you feel you need professional help it's wise to get it. You will get better.

• 0|0
  • u feel left out :P

What Girls Said 4

• Do you ever get tagged?

• You are here too much.

• No not really but when I am here and I see it, I get so annoyed I can't help it. I might be crazy.

• Are you bipolar? so many people get angry over things like Mistninja's memes and his signature picture, not being tagged, not being spoken to and not being awarded MHO.

• No I'm not, i think. I should go for a check up. I just get annoyed.

• #1 Interact with other gagers
    #2 Tag them on those popularity questions
    #3 Chances are you might get tagged next time
    #4 You won't get annoyed when gag members tag others, you will enjoy it :)

• Because you have issues realizing it's just a website and the @'s count for shit.