Does your own clumsiness / lack of luck amaze you?

I had my phone tucked down my shirt (beause no pants = no pockets) and I was leaning over my table that had my bowl of cereal on it and plop goes my phone into the cereal when I extract it from my shirt. I had my fancy charging case on my phone too, and now that doesn't work, as far as I know. I only tried it once and it didn't charge when plugged in soo... yeah.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself and my piss-poor luck / clumsiness. Lady luck has not been my friend at all this month and I'm slowly going mad from the shit that's been happening to me and my belongings. Like, crazy mad. Not mad, mad. 'Cause I ain't even mad anymore. I'm just done. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I was playing pick up basketball today and I was got my defender on the crossover about to go in the post and go to work when... I tripped over myself and scraped my knee. Then I proceeded to miss every shot after that. Fml.

What Guys Said 12

• No I have pretty good coordination. I guess I was born with it

• Honestly I'm surprised I haven't been killed or hospitalized yet because of my clumsiness sometimes.

• Well I was born lol and then how's this for a week. My girl and I were separating, I missed my business flight due to it, had to grab the next one out at my expense, got a traffic fine on that business trip and then I came back and broke my beloved guitar at band practice.

• I'm not clumsy but I'm absent-minded. My chances at getting fired for most jobs is pretty high lol

• I observed your clumsiness personally when you fell down that cliff in TW3. We laughed about it and laughing is always a good thing I guess. xD

No my clumsiness and lack of luck doesn't amaze me anymore I'm used to it, actually what amazes me is when I get lucky, am like "wait a minute... this is a conspiracy".

• Bahaah 😂

I know where you're coming from with the being lucky bit, too.

• Oh yes, definitely.

• lol yes :D when it comes to women i can only laugh at myself ^^ even though it´s not funny anymore XD

• My clumsiness doesn't amaze me, it scares me D:.

• Well, there are some moments when I'm very unlucky.

• Somebody needs a hug...

• Sometimes I just laugh at myself with this stuff

• Phone down ur top that's new

What Girls Said 7

• pffftt hahaha yeah this happens to me sometimes. my favourite [which I'm sure we all experienced] is when ur in a rush in public and ur like RIGHT next to the bin, u come to throw something out and it just... doesn't go in.

or am i crazy? like surely not.

• Hahahaha you have no idea

I've broken and split a lot of my bones, lots of trips to the ER haha

• Actually, it does. I'm clumsy as hell. And this has been a crappy year thus far yet the more shit that piles on, the more I'm just like "really 😩".

• I got better eye-hand co-ordination then most, but I have a tendency to make clumsy mistakes, I left my headphones near the tv and it somehow fell really hard and now I can't hear from one side.
    I used to drop my phone, spill sauce on it so that why I invested on a warrior shield case.
    I'm sure you can buy another charging case for a good price, and have you got warranty on it?

• i'm really clumsy too.. amazed? i normally feel uncomfortable about it

• Oh no! Sorry about your phone. So it isn't working?

I'm a hotel maid so I push around a cart that i'm too short to see over. Its piled with so much shit man and I run into everything and stuff falls off my cart. struggle is real.

• I've always been clumsy so not really :p I expect myself to do stupid things now lol