What's the coolest thing out of these a girl can do?

As in a hobby kind of thing

• Knife throwing
    0% (0)12% (4)9% (4)Vote
  • Range shooting (pistol)
    9% (1)16% (5)14% (6)Vote
  • Skateboarding
    0% (0)9% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Hosting magical doll tea parties
    27% (3)12% (4)16% (7)Vote
  • Extreme sports
    18% (2)9% (3)12% (5)Vote
  • Obsessing over all your favourite video games
    9% (1)34% (11)28% (12)Vote
  • Boxing
    37% (4)8% (2)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• A combination of A, B, E and G since I do all of those.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I already see girls boxing and it ain't nothing compared to a girl who can drag a knee at the track on a super sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hosting magical doll tea parties for sure. I mean, I can do all the other things myself; the closest I ever got to magical doll tea parties is magical stuffed animal war games played with nerf ball bombs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really into extreme sports and def not weapons... So I guess video games as I still play a bit of that, but not so much any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • G, F, E, C, A, and B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have alread seen women at the range, skateboarding, doing extreme sports and boxing. Obsessing over anything is not a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I said E extreme sports due to the fact in real life my girl has a Motorsport racing licence and a full race ready 911 gt3 (she scared me to death when I did a passenger lap around brands with her)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to snowboard, therefore I chose snowboarding. It's something that we can do together

0|0
    0|0
  • C cause well... I skate

0|0
    0|0
  • Range shooting and boxing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely extreme sports, no doubt about it. If I found out she's into extreme sports I'd suddenly want her a lot more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6