How to be super cool on GAG?

How to be super cool on GAG?

Your guide to GAG membership: if you could write one, what would be the main points?

=)

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• LOL what kind of question is this xD

Okay so ermm...
    What would I tell you? I'm still a regular guy :( #FoolWannabeCool

================================

Just aim to become Guru, Master, Moderator, Editor, 10%+ MHO, 10+ myTakes, sexy avatar (as you're a girl), be funny, unique, kind and helpful. Maybe it'd help.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simple really, I mean all you need to do is walk around with a #Mist shroud around you and it'll brings all the GAGers to the battlefield.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow @Illusive_Man , @mistninja314 @linkywinky @JackKerouac77 (he'll come back, he MUST come back) and a few other peoples who's names I can't type and @DarkHumourRUs @Mesonfielde
    @Littlett25
    Do these things, and you shall learn to be cool.

2|2
    0|1
    • If being an asshole to people and not having a filter means I'm cool then fucking hell my parents have failed raising me up so hard they succeeded.

• Show All
    • @JackKerouac77
      Brocohontas, you've returned!

• I never left your heart!

• There's cool, and there's super cool. To be super cool, being black is one of the prerequisites :D If you have that covered, speak to @mistninja314 and he'll help you create your own. gif niche to make you stand out from the crowd

2|1
    0|0
  • simply when somebody's respondin 2 me in an offensive way... i stop responding :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, if you want to do it the smart way, then what you need to do is follow a bunch of people, and be active on opinions. The more quality opinions you write, the more likely will people care about your name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm one of the nerds here

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can be super cool on gag O. O
    I guess not be a lame tured and spend every second of your life racing to jump on every users questions first like some knob head does ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleavage as your avatar. Done. You're welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple pretend to kiss the ass's of the mods, admins and ever other person on here who makes rude, crude and hurtful remarks.

0|0
    0|0
  • -be social
    -be funny
    -be active
    -dont be rude

0|0
    0|0
  • You are super cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7