Are you going to miss David Letterman?

He was always better than Jay Leno for mine.
I didn't care when Leno retired either the first or second time, but with Dave I know it's time but I'm sad to see him gone.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I don't miss... scrooge

• He was funny. I like that his humor wasn't obvious. You had to be quick to get a lot of his jokes. Very sharp guy.

But... Although I thought him funny, I thought he was a jerk. Nothing I can put my finger on specifically, but I always got the vibe that he was an ass off camera.

Loved his top ten lists.

• Oh... but I feel like we've lost something. Maybe a bit sad. I think it's because we still had Dave when Leno retired.

Leno lost me when he screwed Conan.

• And let me hedge my "Dave gave the jerk vibe" comment...

Maybe a bit of a jerk but Dave would NEVER have done that to Conan. Dave was NOT a weasel.

• Yeah, Dave appeared on conan way back in the early days before Conan had late night on NBC. He wouldn't have done what Jay did

• Nope. Never liked him

What Guys Said 9

• DL is a TV legend.. sure he'll b missed :)

• I didn't watch for Letterman too much but thought he was funny. I prefered Jay Leno. But both Leno and Letterman are legends and will never be fully replaced.

• Haven't watched talk shows in a long time. I watched some Conan on a rare occasion because it was online. I don't even know if Late Show had full episodes online, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I will miss him, and he never stopped being funny, but for many years now it seemed like he stopped caring too much, like he was just doing the show to amuse himself.

• Not in the least.

• I miss Craig Furgason. And his bisexual undead cyborg, too.

• isn't he on anymore?

• The Late Late show is technically still airing, but it has a new host now, so it's not even the same show anymore. They even got rid of the robot.

• I never really watched him. In fact, I'm not much of a late night watcher anymore.

• He's the least funny person I've seen so if anything I'm glad he's done

• don't care.

they only spread propaganda and never tell you the truth. So Fk them.

• i agre my dad liked him