Girls, ever had?

Ever had ur dress blow up or get stuck and you were commando?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I always go commando, but I dont wear dresses or skirts, so I have nothing to worry about :)

What Girls Said 19

• I've had it blow up but I never go commando with dresses because that sounds super unsanitary so no

• OMG this unfortunately has happened toe I wasn't commando but I might as well been and it was SO embarrassing because I had a lot of friends around me too

• Yes, every time it's really windy outside I think to myself this is the day I want to wear a really short dress with no panties! lol

• hahaha... haha... ha? Yes. yes I have in front of my mans mother when we first met at his sisters wedding, that was nearly three years ago though.

• i had my dress blow up at my grandma's funeral but i was wearing short shorts underneath but my whole family called me Marilyn for a month

• I've had my skirt blow up while I was walking by this huge fan in the cafeteria but I was wearing shorts under it anyway, for instances just like that.

• nope not commando haha

• no, i always wear pants for the fear of that happening

• Nope never

• I would never go commando

• Luckily no.

• No thank goodness...

• I never go commando so no.

• ha ha that'd be hilarious and embarrassing, but nope

• I've had it happen before. Never wear a dress on a windy day! :/

• Oh yeah bby and I even planned to wear the dress on a windy day and I went to a very big crowd and up the dress went! when the wind blew it up I didn't even pull my dress down ;) instead I let out a huge fart and then told them man is anyone else enjoying this breeze. And then they all fainted. #2hot4u

• I've had my dress blow-up but I was wearing a thong.

• That's why you usually wear spandex.. Only an idiot would do that

• Nope never.