Girls, ever had?

Ever had ur dress blow up or get stuck and you were commando?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always go commando, but I dont wear dresses or skirts, so I have nothing to worry about :)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I've had it blow up but I never go commando with dresses because that sounds super unsanitary so no

2|0
    0|0
  • OMG this unfortunately has happened toe I wasn't commando but I might as well been and it was SO embarrassing because I had a lot of friends around me too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, every time it's really windy outside I think to myself this is the day I want to wear a really short dress with no panties! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha... haha... ha? Yes. yes I have in front of my mans mother when we first met at his sisters wedding, that was nearly three years ago though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had my dress blow up at my grandma's funeral but i was wearing short shorts underneath but my whole family called me Marilyn for a month

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had my skirt blow up while I was walking by this huge fan in the cafeteria but I was wearing shorts under it anyway, for instances just like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not commando haha

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i always wear pants for the fear of that happening

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never go commando

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank goodness...

0|0
    0|0
  • I never go commando so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • ha ha that'd be hilarious and embarrassing, but nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had it happen before. Never wear a dress on a windy day! :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah bby and I even planned to wear the dress on a windy day and I went to a very big crowd and up the dress went! when the wind blew it up I didn't even pull my dress down ;) instead I let out a huge fart and then told them man is anyone else enjoying this breeze. And then they all fainted. #2hot4u

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had my dress blow-up but I was wearing a thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why you usually wear spandex.. Only an idiot would do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never.

0|0
    0|0