Do you reckon you can fight?

if so, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could fight you with both hands tied behind my back, blindfolded and wearing roller skates.

• i doubt that... i reckon you're not very well regarded in your area for that..

• You're scared because if you did 1v1 me irl it would all be over in three hits:
      1) me hitting you
      2) you hitting the floor
      3) the ambulance hitting 90

• I doubt it... you are scaredyou will have z rival... admit it. Lolololol...

What Girls Said 7

• No... :/ I'm very weak.

• No clue but if I did I would find some kind of object and other things that would do the trick. :D

• Yes I can I usually get pissed when people talk about my family than shits going down even if I do lose I want to show how much I love my family and I would do anything for them.

• No. I have no fighting skills and I don't pick fights with anyone.

• I won't know if I can till it happens.

• I'm too nice to fight anyone.

• Yes i can. My brother -in - law and Nephew are MMA fighters , and i often spar and train at their MMA club. So I have some good fighting techniques, and I have used them.

What Guys Said 12

• Just about every guy thinks they can kick ass even though most have never been in a fight in their life.

• I do everything in my power to avoid a fight because I carry a gun, and I only want to use it if my life or the life of my companion is in real danger. I'm not going to shoot some fool just because he drank himself to Bruce Lee level.
    It happened before and I just walked away ignoring him, it was his problem not mine.

• Nope, don't like fighting. :-P
    Besides, I'm weak at punching, and I can't handle punches either. So far I'm like a fat, breakable twig. TT__TT

• I can fight real good. I never lost a street fight in the streets or at school. Its very important for me to always win. I don't look for trouble but if trouble finds me and I have no choice but to throw down I throw down to win.

• I believe I can, but we'll see when the time comes lol.

• Yep, with my good friend the steel pipe.

• No, but that's why I bought myself a can of tear gas.

I would have bought pepper spray, but the store said that's overkill and not legal to carry around with me, which is quite a shame. Teargas is more likely harmful. Capsaicin is just painful.

• yeah i can fight.. like a tekken character :D

• Can I fight? Yes, I can fight. I can fight and I can kill. I can also walk away. The trick is knowing when it is in your interest to fight and when it is in your interest to walk away.

I think at my age, many of us have fought, sometimes for our lives.

• Just slamming into them like a male elephant seal fighting over a mate. "RAAAAUUUUUGGGGH!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJkaTwFFYM0

• I am a lover not a fight, but if I had to fight I wouldn't beat you physically but rather mentally by first getting all of your money.

• ok... so you avoid danger? got it.

• There are these two brutes at the gym and both of them are attempting to enter through a narrow doorway from opposite directions.

The first giant says, "i get to go first because I was here first!" and the second brute puffs his chest and raises his fist and says "NO I was here first!"

They continue arguing.

I walk up to the both of them and say "Please excuse me I am going through. Thank you." and they both split away from the door and let me through.

• i doubt it... you avoid danger.

• I can fight but I hope I won't it 😊