Why do I get angry for no reason at all for days/weeks on end just constant agression?

I'm a VERY VERY positive person all the time... And I'm a very very laid back person but every month or 2 I'll go theu a stage of constant agression (feeling pissed off all the time) and that can last up to days or weeks.

yesterday was an AMAZING day and today as soon as I woke up I wanted to kill someone or lash out and start braking stuff.

but the worst part is... i start taking my anger out on other people when its not their fault because I'll start thinking about the things that they have done that have annoyed me

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 ideas/theories comes to my mind, physical and spiritual, your choice:

Physical: lack of calcium. Try to eat more food, which contains it big quantities, like figs, broccoli, or some milk products.

Spiritual: we have positive and negative zones. They move like sinusoid. For example, from positive to neutral -> neutral to negative -> peak of negative -> negative to neutral -> neutral to positive -> peak of positive and repeat. Each goes/length ~9 days, if I remember correctly. That can explain why it's periodic in your life.

What Girls Said 3

• I can be the same way sometimes. You obviously know that it's all in your head and that positive thinking is the best way to live your life. You just have to work on the forgive and forget method. It's a lot easier to forgive than forget l'll give you that, but going through life angry is just shitty. Have you ever noticed that anger actually causes people to act really stupid? When people are angry they are blind to everyone else and their environment. When we're angry we typically end up doing things we will regret later. Just try and stop and think about what you do/say out of anger. Take a moment to calm yourself down before proceeding to act.

• Notice what you have eaten, on days like this. Honestly, there's a ton of junk in our food supply.. Even things designed to alter behavior. Especially added aggression

• Take some anger management.

What Guys Said 0