Should I confront the other woman?

I'm sick and tired of my ex, who still lives with me, is intimate with me and says that he still loves me is talking bad things to the other woman about me. Her tells her I'm wicked. He tells her that we aren't active and there is no love, leading her on like she isn't a side girl to him. I won't confront her in a vengeance jealous rage. I want to just let her know what this crazy man is doing. He cheated on me with her and now cheating on her with me. I found out that they were exclusive through another friend and he's been lying to me all of this time. He broke up with me a week ago, but has told this girl we were broken up for months already. I know it seems childish to do, but I'm not gonna let this man walk all over me and lie to us both. I will be changing the locks as soon as I get home as only my name is on the lease. I'm kicking him to the curb for the last time. Should I confront her?

I wasn't very specific: I was his fiancé and he broke it off a week ago or two. He briefly told me that he's moved on. I went on his laptop and found out that him and this girl were serious before he even broke it off with me. I'm sure she thought I was already out of the home and stuff becuase she plans on visiting him in June and he's even went as far as to convince me to stay with my mom for a week. So something was fishy. I found this out just in time. I know the other woman's name &facebook
He still told me up until yesterday that he loves me and wants to work it out. I'm the fool who keeps thinking I have him all to myself. I had to find this out and it makes me even sicker that he's doing it to her and she could possibly know and not even care because I feel like she kind of wants to get rid of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you shouldn't "confront" her since you're the other woman not her. But you can tell her what he's doing if you want. It's just gonna make you look bad though since you're aware he's with someone and still hooking up with him. The best thing to do is just to stop hooking up with him and being the other woman.

• I was his fiancĂ© and he broke it off with me last week. I just found out that him and this girl planned on getting together way before he broke it off, I may not have written it in the description, but technically she's the other woman.

• Ah yes those updates would have been useful. You definitely need to get rid of him because he's an ass and you need someone better. I can't guarantee she will listen to you but you can try to tell her about the situation and what's been going on. She deserves to know since he's playing her too.

What Guys Said 2

• Okay... grow up. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STAYS WITH HIM. Boot his sorry ass out. Have a bit of self respect! Confront the other woman? Why. HE IS THE ASS, not her. KICK THE BUM OUT... or shut up and be a doormat for the rest of your life.

• Talk to your ex, get proof, confront the other girl with the proof, ex is left alone :o

What Girls Said 5

• Well, you don't exactly owe her anything, but if it'll give your mind some peace then sure, confront her and tell her what he's been doing.

• Technically you are the other woman. But if it were me, I would tell her. Nobody deserves to be played and cheated on.

• I have a slight feeling that she doesn't care. She knows that she'll win in the end and she's always been slightly jealous of me.

• But you're forgetting that it shouldn't be a competition. Neither she nor you should be just an option to him.
      I would tell her, at least. If she decides to put up with it, then it becomes her problem. At least inform her so that she can make a decision, good or bad.

• Alright. You're right. If only some men acted right...

• I would she deserves to know

• well I do have a great idea of revenge? why don't you record him while you're having sex or make a call to her when you do have sex.

• Lmaooo. That's funny. I don't know if I'd go that far but that's definitely funny lmao.

• I would like to ruin his love life for such a sick pervert liar

• No you shouldn't.