To create the best online electronic store?

I don't know whether if this is the right website to post such a question online. Anyways to the point, I want to create an online store full of Electronic items just like fasttech. com What's the best online store, I've tried Magento, Spotify and so on, but their interface doesn't support like LOT's of different categories that I need post like in fasttech. com

So please if you know any better website builder with simple features to create posts exactly like fasttech. com or if you have any other ideas please let me know..

I'm sorry for my bad English , hope you have a good day!

Most Helpful Guy

• since ebay n amazon exist... creating such a website is kinda pointless... no?

• I'm already selling on eBay, and eBay limits the selling experience and I want to more. Having a separate online store is better since I don't need to pay eBay a commission on every sale I make and I can sell with the best ways possible.

• Why not trying special website creating templates? There are lots of decent ones in the web. I built my website using www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php , check it out, may be will be helpful for you, too. Good luck !

What Girls Said 3

• Hi there! Better to use Joomla for online electronic store. My online store is built upon Joomla template. It was easy to customize a ready-made template and develop it to an attractive website.

• I advise an online tool. It's easy in use and even without coding skills you can create it in a few clicks. Good luck!

• you're right, its not the place.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a very long and not cheap way. You can use special templates, order a quality CRM system ( I co-worked with these guys https://www.bpmonline.com/ ), don't forget about SEO - it needs special knowledges or at least big budget. Good luck!

• It is very easy to do with Magento, I guess. You can just get a template for it from http://www.templatemonster.com/magento-themes.php and customise it according to your needs. I've created my coffee store in such way, and it was not difficult at all

• Visit rivals and take the good elements of their business.