After what age do people here consider "girls" to be 'women' ?

Some fella said a woman in her 40s with a kid is a 'girl' ( that's how he reffered to her ) and that got me wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it is definitely the maturity. You can be a woman at 14 or a girl at 85. Just my take on this.

What Girls Said 4

• I think 30's is definitely a woman.

• I would consider a woman over the age of 18 but sometimes I refer to female friends that are the same age as myself girls. :-/

• maybe around her 30s

• I don't think it's an age more of state of mind

What Guys Said 5

• Well for me its more of a mental maturity thing I mean me only being in my early 20s I would have to say that there is a point where some of my female counter parts are women and some are girls, simply in certain things such as emotional maturity, behavior and the way they carry out action in general would help me personally determine the difference.

But thats simply my view on it : )

• 40 or more in my opinion :)

• She can begin the application for womanhood when she can legally buy her own alcohol. After that, it really depends upon her progress in self-development ;)

• around 21 but the older you get, they younger people look. I think I consider a woman to be someone who is out of school and has a job. Someone who has grown up and taken responsibility for their life.

• 21-25
    That's mho...