How many of you are Google Employees?

How many of you are Google Employees?

How many of you are Google Employees?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not but one of my good friends is and he loves it there

• He gets lots of money correct?

• @BertMacklinFBI John Hopkins isn't just a medical school. They have a very good business program and that's what he was in. Their business school is always ranked in the top 15 or 20 in the country

• yeah I know. lol. props to him man.

What Guys Said 5

• google doesn't want me... :(

• If earning money from youtube videos by monetizing them counts, I am xD

• Well if google go into the sports and fitness industry then they can give me a call : P

• Interviewed once upon a time, got to the final round, got dinged

• was it anything at all like the movie the interns? lol

• No, it isn't. in my opinion google was much more like that back in the startup days, but now it's just a large company with free food and is ultra-competitive to get into. I live in Silicon Valley and when people come in town I'm like ok let's go see SF!! and they are like can we take a picture with the Google sign? lol im all wtf... its just a company? Its funny to see how the rest of the nation overglamorizes Google. It is obviously a great company and place to work however. I have 5 friends that work there and enjoy it.

• Not me lol why are you?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm interviewing with Google at the moment, we'll see how it goes...

• Thants FAKE !

• Oops! How silly of me!

• I can't believe I've been interviewing at the wrong place :( Thanks for setting me straight!