A question for Hetalia lovers about Turkey?

Why do people hate Turkey so much? He seems to be the least favorite of many.

There's also a lot of hate for TurGre. They tell me it's because of history, but I ship them despite being Turkish. In real life, no, two countries don't hate each other. Some Greeks are not over the fact Ottomans colonized Greece so they hate Turks, some love Turks (I've talked to some and one is my close friend), same with Turks liking Greece or not. So, it all depends on the person. It's not a reason to post hate to a ship's tag.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• turks r fine.. luv the questions they ask :D

• Turkish dont like Greece because of greek have done in 1920's in İzmir and surroundings. Greeks did not even join WW1 but they wanted land from Turkey. After Mustafa Kemal beat them, when they running away to Mediterrian Sea they burned Turkish villages and raped Turkish Girls. Also Island in Meditarrien Sea is another problem among Turkey and Greece

• I LOVE HETALIA, I have a shirt of it too!!

Greece and Turkey's argument when Japan was there was funny as hell especially since Greece is that passive, head somewhere else sort of guy.

• Because of Turkey's colonial history.

What Girls Said 0