How did Marilyn Monroe die?

How did Marilyn Monroe die?

What do you believe happened to her?

• Accidental overdose
  • Suicide
  • Murder
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it was an accident, Overdose of sleeping pills, This answer only herself know, One day saw her in that world, I will try to asking her. But for now I only can guess, Even police/media have given a statement, But I don't think that's true. There must with another reason behind the truth of her death.

by the way thank you for post this question and that's a very pretty photo.

What Guys Said 12

• On August 5, 1962, movie actress Marilyn Monroe is found dead in her home
    in Los Angeles. She was discovered lying nude on her bed, face down, with a
    telephone in one hand. Empty bottles of pills, prescribed to treat her depression,
    were littered around the room. After a brief investigation, Los Angeles police concluded
    that her death was “caused by a self-administered overdose of sedative drugs and that
    the mode of death is probable suicide.”

Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jean Mortenson in Los Angeles on June 1, 1926. Her
    mother was emotionally unstable and frequently confined to an asylum, so Norma Jean
    was reared by a succession of foster parents and in an orphanage. At the age of 16, she
    married a fellow worker in an aircraft factory, but they divorced a few years later. She took
    up modeling in 1944 and in 1946 signed a short-term contract with 20th Century Fox, taking
    as her screen name Marilyn Monroe. She had a few bit parts and then returned to modeling,
    famously posing nude for a calendar in 1949.

Candle in the Wind" is a song with music and lyrics by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.
    It was originally written in 1973, in honor of Marilyn Monroe, who had died 11 years earlier.
    In 1997, John performed a rewritten version of the song as a tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales.
    This version of the song was released as a single and reached No. 1 in many countries, proving
    a much greater success than the original, officially being listed as the second best-selling single of all time.

• overdose i think :)

• The most outlandish one I heard was that she and John Kennedy eloped to some island somewhere, and a body double was assassinated in his place

• Overdose cause i have heard of it... On some channel... Discovery i guess..

Many stars have died of overdose!

• she killed herself with drug overdose

• Death by horse!

• we all know how she died...

• blood sacrifice...

• Can't say the exact reason but probably JFK's foul play was involved?

• The government had her killed.

• The Kennedy's happened to her.

• she got nomnomd lol

What Girls Said 7

• They say it was suicide, which makes sense seeing as the framework for her life was actually pretty sad. Although she was famous and loved by strangers, she never knew who her father was and her schizophrenic, institutionalized mother didn't even truly recognize her own child. Among that being molested as a young girl.
    Unfortunately, due to some of her behavior, in some sick, twisted, crazy people's minds, they could have justified killing her. She was a mistress and a "homewrecker". It wouldn't surprise me if someone had orchestrated her death and seeing as she messed around with the Kennedys, covering it up forever wasn't impossible.

• Kennedy's men staged her death as a suicide.

• It's a conspiracy I tell you!!! Some think she was killed but some say od... my opinion is that the medications she was prescribed for her depression killed her after she ate a bottle of them and half of another. It was well knows she was a drug addict and depressed.. In to many cases that's the end result.

• Didn't she drive off a bride & drown?

• Accidental overdose, I think.

• Accident or suicide in my opinion but I'm thinking the former

• She committed suicide.