Have you ever predicted anything?

For instance I had a bad feeling in my stomach that something bad was going to happen and that night my girlfriend told me she was moving a few hours drive away.

I'm not saying I predicted it but somehow I knew something bad was going to happen in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if this out of the ordinary but when my first, real girlfriend broke up with me (we were together for one year), she gave me a letter. We always rode the train home from school together, because our high school was located in a different city and in my home country Switzerland we use trains to commute (we don't have subways). Like on other days, we had a great time on the train. We talked, gossiped about our teachers, fooled around and discussed some of our homework. When we arrived in our home town, we got off and my girlfriend walked me to the bus stop (I had to ride a bus to get home but she lived in the center of the city, so she could walk home). Shortly before my bus came, my girlfriend gave me a closed envelope with my name on it but nothing else. No hearts, no drawings, just my name. Then she kissed me on my mouth. But something felt oddly different about this kiss. I can't explain how or why, I just instinctively knew that something was up (it would later turn out to be my very last kiss I ever got from her). Then she smiled and said bye to me as though nothing happened and walked away. On my bus ride home (it took about 20 minutes) I felt like I was sitting on hot coals. I was soooo scared to open the envelope but at the same time I really wanted to see what it's all about. I told myself that it's probably just a sweet love letter but something deep inside of me kept saying "no, it's not that. And you know it's not that". I just KNEW it was something really bad and my suspicion was immediately that she had just broken up with me. This "premonition" is interesting in so far that there had not been any signs for a impending break up. We didn't have any fights, we were both happy... everything seemed to work out in our relationship. And yet, there was this letter in my hand and my terrible feeling about it. I didn't want to open it on the bus because I was scared to start crying or screaming in public. When I finally got home, I went to my room, lied on my bed and opened the envelope. In the letter, my girlfriend told me that she wanted to break up with me. So yeah... that was really quite a strange experience looking back on it. I almost committed suicide on that evening, but that's a different story.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. My three predictions on who's a bitch/jerk at first sight has been all right. And my prediction on whatever my friend does for her crush has, sadly, been spot on. I was good at predicting the weather but the weather since last year has been pretty messed up and random.. lol

• Yes. In times I will think about somebody. Somebody an close to or somebody I barely know, and then they will speak to me, or make some type of contact with me. lol. :) but yes mhm, I do have a very strong intuition.

What Guys Said 5

• yes... when some1's sending me a pm here... most of da times i come successful 8)

• Not that I have noticed but had so many feelings good/bad some of them were bound to be correct.

• As they put more and more gadgets on cell phones over the years, I eventually predicted that they would drop the whole phone function all together. And lo and behold the ipad.

• Yes, I have. I have had visions - strange dreams and then events - generally bad happen somewhere or near me. Same feelings before an earthquake. Though, I must say, these visions are not on a regular basis

• Yeah I think I have that too like for no reason you have a gut feeling?

• Initially I ignored them, but kept a watch on actual mundane/life events and my dreams - they generally co-relate with tragedies

• The election was obvious, no one believed me though. Such is life living in South London.