Am I the only one who flicks flies to stun them and then feeds them to spiders?

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll walk around the house and if I see a fly I make it my mission to disable it then feed it to something. I just like to watch the spider bite it and then drag it away or watch the fly slowly stop moving. It's theraputic in a way :P

I was watching a wasp get attacked by a spider when I thought "Does this make me weird to other people?" so now I'm asking you.

Any opinions are appreciated :D

• I have done this. I agree with you, it is quite relaxing
  • No I have not done this but it sounds fun
  • Sorry... You're a freak
I am slightly concerned with the number of people who think I'm a freak... I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to catch flys and put them into medicine bottles. I did an experiment and found out that it takes exactly 3 seconds in the microwave to kill them. 2 seconds they will survive. I also would let them live in the bottle for like a week to see if they would sufficate.

• See? This guy knows what I'm on about! The most exciting thing I've ever put in the microwave was an ice cube:/ . Needless to say I was disappointed, but I watched anyway.

• Yay! Thanks! 😊

• You're welcome :P

What Girls Said 6

• I can't decide if the question or some of the comments are worse. It sounds like you're in good company though.

• I do this, but for my venus flytrap. He's a pretty picky eater though.

• Oh I have venus flytraps too! They're not doing too well though because I'm a huge amateur and they didn't handle dormancy very well. One has a few big leaves and looks a bit flimsy but the other one has lots of little, healthy looking leaves. No traps this year yet though! Maybe I should just buy some new ones.

• Aw :c I would have never expected them to be such delicate plants!

• Yeah I was really surprised at that. But the one with little leaves looks promising. Just needs more time :)

• No... I just feed them to news paper or fly swatter.
    Which ever I make it to first.

• I did not vote, because I do not think you are a freak lol. :) um... I would be the girl trying to save the fly!!! o. o lol

• That must be very cathartic for you?

• Well I've never imagined the fly WAS someone before. It's just fun and relaxing, yeah...

• I have never done anything remotely close to this.

• I recommend it if you have a few minutes spare. I find it fascinating :D

What Guys Said 7

• Spiders have to eat too

• i just crush flies wid my flip-flops 8)

• Bro, you're just a sadistic man. Most people would just end it life quickly and move on with their life. You probably have too much time on your hand given your age so w/e.

• I wouldn't go as far as saying sadistic, but yknow, if that's how you feel...

• I like the part where you disable them but i don't like the past where you feed them to the spiders... lollol... that's is very harsh 😀

• Surely it's better to feed something else than to just leave something to die isn't it?

• I had a pet daddy long leg for a few months I fed him every typed of bug I could find for him but a bunch of little spiders were making webs in his corner. I'm guessing his baby's so I killed him with body spray and a lighter.

• I think that's one of the 14 signs of a potential serial killer.

• Really? Well at least I probably don't have the other 13 signs :P

• Don't worry I don't think I'm a serial killer :)

• I looked on the "Dr Phil" website and I only have 5 out of the 14 so I think I'm fine, if that makes you feel any better :P

• That's a big cruel