If You Had A Super Power or a Few Powers What Would You Have?

I love superheroes and powers. I think it would be cool to have powers! If I could have powers... this is what I would want:

Lightning Powers - Why? Well, lately... drivers have been pissing me off on the road. If someone cuts me off, flips me off or passes me on the road for doing the speed limit and looks at me funny... I will use my powers to drain their battery and given them electrical problems so their car can die on the road.

Mind Reading - I would use this power to increase my chances with women XD. If I knew what a girl I was talking to thought about me, I could work it in my favor to make her like me.

What power or powers would you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have the power of an 8 phantom shadow.
    Every action I do adds an a shadow phantom's action to my own in addition to that action causing making it a very deadly ability.

How it would look?
    Every time I move there would be 7 other shadows of me following me with a dark blueish tint. And everytime I stand still they will offset every 81 milliseconds.

That way if I were to punch someone it would be 8 times and If I would shoot someone it would be 8 times that shot. 2 punches alone would be over kill..

And if I was to get shot I would get shot 8 times, and it would be 8 times more painful than the average shot.

If I was to eat a spoon of broccoli and cheese soup I would be full, because I ate it 8 times. If I was to brush my teeth it would be 8 times as much cleaner.

Oh here's a good one. If I was to have an heart attack I would have it 8 times.
    Not only does everything I do make me 8 times deadly, it also makes 8 times weaker.

Just imagine punching me "ua ua ua ua ua ua ua ua" or just imagine you getting a combo from me "ua eh ah uh uh ah eh eh ah ah oh ah eh wtf is happening ah!"

What Girls Said 6

• I just want to be able to fly and heal people <3 yeaahhh!

• I'm good at finding things at the right time. :)

• To pee standing without making a mess. But I would love to Teleport, living in the NYC area I am always stuck in traffic for hours per week.

• Duplication. I'll never run out of money.

• Invisibility & Reading Minds

• Speed, invisibility, and frost.

What Guys Said 6

• teleport 8)

• Lol your powers are so rude. Using yoy power to rage on people. . .

I would want to be like the silver surfer so I could explore the universe and I just never die out there.

• super power mimicry, even if its a weaker version of it : )

• flight
    super strenght and immortality

• With that thinking, I would want lightning too.

• The ability to control time and space... to control time would make me powerful :D