Girls, so who on here actually chats to anyone they meet here on Skype or something?

I'm getting sick of chatting to someone who seems nice then it's a case of them just wanting to chat on here. What's the point? At least on Skype you know they're real and you can have more of a proper conversation. I don't get why people are so reluctant to have proper conversations on Skype - I mean if you don't like someone just block them right? NOT ALL GUYS ARE GOING TO ASK YOU TO SHOW YOUR FUCKiNG BOOBS/ASS/CUNT etc?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I talk to a few people on Skype one on the phone another through text I'm friends with a couple on Fb and people follow me on ig. Only the selected few though people I actually enjoy talking with not the creepers. I'm a pretty social person.

What Girls Said 6

• 1 girl has my number, we're good friends. That's about it. I would Skype with like one other person I know really well.

• I talk to two people on KiK and whoever comes to my twitch when I'm streaming and talks with me through chat there.

• I agree! Some are maybe pedophiles are too insecure to talk. I always try to Skype with people instead of typing, plus I get lazy anyways haha :P. But people are always like "no wtf" or "why are you asking me". So I just dont really give a shit anymore, i'd probably rather be with my friends irl anyways.

• Not everyone here is looking to meet someone or for meeting friends. It's just a casual fun website to read and socialize. I can still read opinions and posts and see different points of views but due to my profession I keep my private life private. ;)

• I have never skyped with anyone from Gag but it's fine if someone wants to Skype.

• I'm less fussed about skyping now, but I guess caution just comes with using the internet