Who's better at fighting blacks or whites?

i don't mean to be racist but i though blacks was good but i've seen many videos where the majority of the time the whites win, be it boy or girls i mean i've seen white girls beat up black girls an even white boys mean who u would least expect beat up black boys an incident where a 16 year old whtie dude knocked out a 20 year old black bully but i mean i've also seen fights where it was gone bloody

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's about the person

Blacks have Mike Tyson in 90 and were good in the past
    Whites have Klitscko brothers champions of the Heavy Height Boxe in the last 10 years but Boxe is not popular anymore compared to UFC because UFC is complete.

Blacks have good fighters on UFC
    Whites have good fighters on UFC

Whites have Emelianenko Fedor

Asians aren't good outside of fiction and Bruce Lee movies, this Philipino is very rare exception in light weight boxe and philipinos are maybe mixed with Spanish people this is why have many philipinos who don't look Asian, they are not Asian Asian like japanese, koreans and maybe others.

It's about the person.

I don't like to talk about these things because is intentional to create problems and want to hurt or create outrage in some people in the discussions.

Mixed race people are basically something between whites mixed with something, blacks mixed with something, whites and blacks mixed, mixed people mixed with other mixed people, so sometimes have some of them but is normal see more only white or black winning in fighting sports.

I don't want to responde these things anymore so I will stop now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's all about the person.

Their phenotype doesn't automatically make them someone who can kick ur ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • PEOPLE are good at fighting over NOTHING

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the race matters.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Blacks fight very well I think, they can be very aggressive and are able to hurt you.

However, it does depend on the individual because not all blacks fight well and same goes for whites.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the individual bruh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fighting is about skill, timing and speed. Strength really is secondary. When someone body builds it usually just slows them down. That being said, race is not a part of the equation, culture on the other hand is. If your culture teaches that strength especially big muscles equal bad ass you are going to lose most fights.

0|0
    0|0
    • i was also going to say that it seems brazil has more naturally skilled street fighters

• Black Knights have higher combat levels.
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on their strength/agility 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no way of actually knowing to be honest. you can't tell if someone is good at fighting based off of their appearance.

0|0
    0|0
    • it's gross assumptions like that, that will get you in fights in the first place

• I wouldn't judge fights on race... everyone is different. One white guy doesn't know how to handle it and the other will be skilled.
    One black guy will know technique while the other is just I don't know xD

for example there was this white guy, and he trashtalked and it ended up in a fight ater school.
    He was to easy to lay down, he just started swinging wildly leaving himself open o. o

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are you again bruh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whites. We use airplanes and bombs... Brain power always wins battles...

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many different factors that dictate whether someone is a good fighter. Race is not one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blacks are good where there are 20 or more of them attacking random people. Whites conquered much of the the world so they can fight in large sophisticated units.

0|0
    0|0