Why are girls here so jealous?

As soon as someone posts a pic of some pretty girl you'll all immediately say Photoshop, filters and makeup. You don't see guys doing that when a girl put up a pic of an attractive guy. Are females the more physical ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• *posts selfie*
    *claims to be barefaced while discreetly wearing eyeliner, foundation and lip gloss*
    *feigns insecurity and calls herself ugly :(((*

Yeah, that bitch is just asking for a verbal beat down.

But lesbi honest, pretty much every girl on here is hawt affff.

What Girls Said 13

• Three things.
    1. Jealousy.
    2. It's the truth.
    3. Since when do guys wear make up? And if they do, it's minimal.

• Well since centuries ago. And I never said they say the same things. I mean saying someone isn't real if they're attractive

• Oh yeah, I've noticed that. It's pure jealousy.

• I don't do that...

• Well guys don't wear makeup and are probably less likely to use filters anyway, so that would explain that bit. But we don't all do that. I personally don't care, if someone wearing a lot of makeup looks pretty, I still think she's pretty. It doesn't matter how much she is wearing. Some girls may be jealous, and some might just genuinely think that the girl looks fake or something.

• I don't do that. I don't have any problems telling girls that they're pretty. I do it here all the time. So much so that I've been accused of being gay lmao

• I'm not jealous, and I will tell a girl they're beautiful if they ask. I wouldn't immediately accuse them of using Photoshop and whatnot. If I like what I see, I will say it. There are lots of cute people on here. 😊

• It is very likely that one of those three things were used in a pic. I see so many pictures of girls I know in real life on facebook and then seem them in person and think "wtf? I thought you were way better looking than that..."

• 0|1
  • Probably low self esteem in the world of GaG.

• We see each other as looking for attention I guess. Don't think there's a logical reason why some do it

• No girls were jealous of my face pic (with sunglasses) but there was a guy here who'd accuse me not being the face on the picture. lol

• If a girl would ask if she's pretty I'll just be honest and tell her my opinion, that's what this site is for anyway right? I'm kind of new here soooooo

• I don't do that. And most guys don't wear make up.

• I assume you didn't read the comments. It's not about the makeup. It's about assuming people are fake bc they're attractive

• "you'll all immediately say Photoshop"
    Right... I think you're exaggerating a lot.

What Guys Said 4

• Hey! I've gotten accused of catfishing once by 1 user!

After the Catfish Gate scandal people are more wary of purdy ladies and unique ladies.

• I've asked myself the same question. I guess its because they want all attention on themselves? can't appreciate the idea that other may look better than her? i dunno

• Come on tho, the instagram shit is at a whole new level of photoshop magic, filters, etc.

• Instagram and photoshop aren't even the same things. Done people overdo it though

• You said a while new level of Photoshop magic so apparently you're the one who doesn't know

• Whole*