If you were to get a body modification of some sort what would it be? How do you think other people would react to it? What would your family say?

I'd want an elf ear modification. While I'm not so fond of tattoo's or piercings if I ever were to be stupid enough to get something very perminant (not going to lie I might actually be dumb enough to go through with this) it would be elf ears. My family would spaz, and I know I'd get some good and bad feedback when it comes to it. xD

This is a real girl with the actual body mod, and below is oneof her youtube videos about it. (Don't watch if you're queazy.)

Ok lets keep the body mods realistic people. xD
Seriously the guys are obsessed with being robots...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just a nose job although I won't actually ever do it. Cool fact, I am named (Zendrya isn't my name) after an elven princess from a fantasy novel.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not a fan of the idea of doing body mods purely for the sake of aesthetics. If there's no functional value to it what's the point? If I can't have cybernetic implants/limbs, why bother at all? =P

• I'd want to replace all of my limbs with horse legs. I'd be unstoppable. They'd call me horse-lad, or professor equestrian!

• "Seriously the guys are obsessed with being robots..."
    I love that comment. XD

As we often are. Being manly is about being strong and able and fit, robots are freakishly above us in those aspects.

For the question though, I've wondered before what I'd look like with the anime style snaggletooth's? snaggleteeth? eh, but I wouldn't do it, getting a job with odd aspects of your body being visible would likely be a problem. Society is already irritatingly judgmental as it is without oddities on my body.

• I don't think they'd pay too much attention to your teeth. xD

• The tooth thing probably wouldn't be a dealbreaker, but I'd likely get a lot of jabs about headin to the dentist to fix it. I'd be quite popular in Japan though, they actually like non straight teeth I've read.

• Yeah it's popular there because it gives off a more youthful look, but it's mostly popular amongst women.

• I would get my limbs amputated and replaces with special cybernatic limbs that would be disguised to look exactly like my previous limbs, but be able to do really cool shit like shoot lasers, some Swiss army knife shit where there's a bunch of gadgets inside my fingers, and have like a whole computer system in it.

Plus I would replace my eyes with cybernatic ones that could let me see normally, in the dark, infrared, x-ray, and UV lights. They would also give me HUDs for my surrounding.

• i wanna have bionic eyes 8)

• I would get my toe nails clipped.

• Living life on the edge?

• I'd bet I've taken far more risks than you... Just because I don't seek attention, doesn't mean I haven't done crazy shit. Have you ever snuck into a train yard at 2 in the morning and pained an entire train car and then ran from the bulls? Have you jumped off of a 50 foot high bridge? How about come face to face with a black bear bear handed in the woods? What have you really done that is risky... Buying fashionable shit isn't edgy... It's trendy, you sheep... baaahhh

• Dude, it's a joke... Just like how your comment was suppose to be a joke...

What Girls Said 6

• I already have some piercings...

I've been thinking about tattoo's for awhile now...

guy I'm seeing is really pushing me for it

• You should only get it if you want to. Not because some guy is pushing you for it. o. o

• it can only be improved.

• Oki doki.

• Well, I already have piercings and a tattoo, but that's not really what I think of when someone mentions body modification. If I were forced to make a choice, I'd get a split tongue. Although I'd never do that in real life.

• Motherfucking lazer beam eyes

• I want an industrial piercing. I dunno if that counts.

• Eye enlargening surgery. I already have big eyes lol

• Why eye enlargement surgery?

• Surgery isn't the way to go then because all you're doing is opening your eyelids a little more. If you want to look like a doll you need make-up and circle lenses. Try the gyaru or ulzzang make-up styles for eye enlargement.

• Obviously im not going to get surgery, your question was "if you were to get a body modification" lol im not altering how god made me, i dont wanna wear makeup now so maybe in a few years but i dont believe in surgery on myself.

• I have many tattoos.