If you could have one honest wish, what would you wish for?

I would wish for me to be barren and cannot bear children. What is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• To have an endless million dollar check every month. lol I'm fine working for everything else I want. I don't want kids either so I just take my pills.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd wish for fairy odd parents but thats kinda the same as wishing for unlimited wishes so i'd choose free health care for me, my friends, and my family

• I would wish for the world to be a better place.

• To have never have been born.

• Don't be sad. My life isn't all that bad. You're in it, after all! :)

• <3 <3 awwww honey xoxooxox

• to have body switching power! sometimes Id like to be able to switch bodies mostly with girls, haven't really ever seen/met a guy Id want to switch places with.

as long as I could always switch back anyway

• -
    I want to know why u wish that?

• Because I dislike children and wouldn't want one to ruin my life and my figure, and to eat up all my resources and finances.

• I didn't say I hated them. Just that I dislike them. Hate would warrant killing. I would never do that.

• Your right

• get your tubes tied wish granted and i don't know what i would wish for

• Easy peasy,

Unlimited wishes.

That's my wish.

• I wish I have honest loveing openminded girl for rest of my life

• For a good long lasting relationship with no drama

• a good long lasting relationship

• Get your tubes tied. Problem solved.

What Girls Said 7

• World peace! <3

• I would wish for a peaceful life.

• Financial stability

• Eternal happiness :)

• I want to wish for world piece.

• I wish bells could be unwrung

• Whoa!! I just ran into your mother. She said she wished the exact same thing 30 years ago!

• I am guessing you are a breeder. Get a life, coward. Trying to be badass under the guise of anonymous? Doesn't work.

• Hey breeder. I have fun abusing you too. You can wind me up all you want but I will not let you have the last say. This isn't an academic piece so I can be grammatically incorrect all I want. I don't waste time trying to impress you with perfect grammar. So I can type lyk diz if I wanna.

I have opinions, I can hate as well. I mean, you hate beautiful women like me who have amazing figures and free lives. You are a slave to your children. All your money will be wasted upon them. But hey, anything for love, right?

• Oh Miss Breeder (I am thinking Miss, who wants to be with a single mum? HAHA), again if you are saying things under the guise of anonymity, then you aren't a real woman. But a coward. Real women are not coward.

I said "fucking trannies" as a way of expressing that any women can be women. So shut the fuck up and wipe your childrens arses and stick to the kitchen. Because that is all you are good for :)