Would you break up with your boyfriend if you found out he had a crush on another girl?

He obviously loves you because you two have been dating for a while but he starts trying to get her to notice him and tries to get to know her better since he has a little bit of interest in her. It's a crush so it's temporary and will probably pass soon.

So if you found out he had a crush on another girl, would you stay with him or would you break up with him?

• Stay with him. It's just a crush. It will pass soon.
  • Break up. Even if it passes I wanna be the only girl he thinks about.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me the problem wouldn't be the fact that he has a crush.
    We as humans whether we are single or not , will find other people attractive besides the person we are with.
    My problem with him would be the fact that he's actively trying to purpose her as if he is single.
    That's totally disrespectful.
    I wouldn't be with him.

What Girls Said 8

• i would break up with him, trying to get her attention and get to know her better is taking it far beyond a simple crush on someone and thats not ok when you're in a relationship

• It is a crush... there is a huge difference between a crush and love. And if someone is that insecure that they feel like a crush in intimidating then that is pretty sad. Just because they are with you doesn't mean they aren't going to notice and be attracted to other people.

• I would break up with him.

• I would talk to him about it. But I did not vote because am not going to be the only girl he thinks about which is ok, but I surely hope he does not have large crushes, he can be attracted because of course that is natural to think girls are beautiful, but to pursue and think about getting to know that girl, you are more than thinking she is pretty... You are very much interested, and should not be having a girlfriend... Errrrrr! Speak to your girlfriend about that.

• I agree with @stacyzee

All good to find someone attractive when you're in a relationship with someone else but it is not okay to do something about it

• He can go to hell

• That's a little extreme

• It's not. He's pursuing her. That could be already considered as cheating by some people.

• Id stay with him

• I'd break up.

What Guys Said 3

• If a guy already has a girlfriend but has a crush on someone else, and actively TRIES to get that crush to notice them, then no it is not "temporary" nor will it "probably pass soon".

Having a crush alone wouldn't be a problem, as many people have crushes on celebrities and shit, but actually trying to act out on said crush is just fucking disrespectful.

• He doesn't talk to her or asks for her number.

• He may try to talk to her more as friends but doesn't mean he will ask for her number and doesn't mean she will give it to him.

• It still wouldn't matter. Just him trying to talk to her as more than friends is highly disrespectful to his girlfriend and is dangerously close to crossing the cheating line.

• if he had a crush... i gues it'd have to do wid loss of interest... no?

• Tough one I wouldn't be impressed but I don't think I would dump them