Most memorable day of your life?

Is there a certain day that stands out for you? A happy memory, an embarassing moment, something you think about often? xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Giving birth to my son.

Life changing experience :)

it was a reward to hold him in my arms a 19 1/2 hour labor.

• **after a 19 1/2 hour labor

• yes congrats! that's incredible. i can't imagine the stress/pain during labor! hope he's healthy and happy :)

• Thanks @lafemme

What Guys Said 4

• Our wedding day. I still remember being awestruck at the vision of her walking down the aisle.

• when i ate cream for da 1st time 8)

• That one celebration party... le virginity loss... finally leaving the school I hated with my friends who hated it too... the house fire :/
    The international sports event... the reunion with old friends... I can go on.. xD

• the day i proposed to my fiancee and the day i lost my virginity to my fiancee and the day i meet my fiancee those are the most memorable days of my life

What Girls Said 6

• March 1st 2010 my dad was cured of cancer. It was the bets day of my life and nothing had been comparable since.

• When I first visited my ex at his place... Oh my, I was so nervous and scared lol

• Going to prom and heading out side to sit on the football stadium and see my senior picture on the big screen

• the day my mum says her last words to me, before she in coma - "I Miss You"

• My high school graduation :)

• I really don't have one...