What are your hobbies?

What are some fun things you enjoy doing?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Dog training - I've studied dog breeds and behaviorism for years so this is possibly the only skill I have (least useful skill ever hahaha).

I also have a basic knowledge of horseback riding and crocheting. I love singing and dancing too, and someday I plan to take lessons so I can actually be good at them!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Socially drinking, having sex, shopping, browsing the internet, trying new things (I am open-minded), traveling (if given the opportunity)

0|0
    0|0
  • Running, dancing, singing, writing, reading, listening to music, writing music, playing the piano, or the guitar, doing yoga, many things lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games mostly lol, writing poetry, drawing/painting, cooking new/different meals. I've been taking different classes at the gym, I don't really enjoy working out though I just do it to be healthy so not sure if that counts as a hobby, I enjoy walking my dogs a lot though. And most recently, this site, way too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • You play league, what champ do you like.

• I used to play Janna and Riven a lot but I haven't played League for awhile now, i've been wanting to try it out again recently. Have you tried Smite?

• I tried smite when it was new, I could not really get in to it. In league I liked to play bot lanes champs, with Ocasionally playing mid.

• Inline-skating, painting, watching anime and series, gaming, hanging with friends, dancing, singing, horseback riding, doing other kind of sports (too long to typ them all)

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing video games poorly and streaming it for whoever wants to laugh at me. 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading. Writing. Singing. Dancing. Crochet. Working out. Baking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocheting
    Knitting
    Cooking
    Crafting
    Reading
    Watching tv
    Shopping
    And tons of other things

0|0
    0|0
  • exercising and playing PC/Video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like traveling playing sports like soccer going online doing Pinterest YouTube Twitter tumbler and a new app I got called younow and I like to go the mall and go to musams and gardens and seeing sculptures

0|0
    0|0
  • Travelling and listening to music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much any type of motor sports, or any out door activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listening and dancing to musics.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Motor sports
    Kickboxing
    Wrestling with friends
    GaG
    Sometimes video games
    Fishing
    Browsing the internet for anything and everything

0|0
    0|0
  • reading about random things on the internet (esp. health stuff) to get smarter

Video games

sports analysis and sports betting

weight training

playing basketball and football for fun

internet pirate!

0|0
    0|0
  • dancing 2 80s electro 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Soccer, gym, swimming, cycling, reading and GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • working out, dating, dancing, football (american), basketball, movies, reading, finance, wasting time online (like gag lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing Football and learning languages.

0|0
    0|0
    • When I say football I mean soccer ( as Americans call it)

• I enjoy sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Painting, record collecting and videogames.

0|0
    0|0
  • wasting my life into dumpster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Restoring old classic American cars

0|0
    0|0