Do you have any habits that others might think are disgusting?

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick up other people's trash if I see them littering, then I walk in front of them and let them see me throwing it away (so that they feel guilty and learn to throw their own trash away) I know it's rude of me to make them feel bad like that but littering is one my biggest pet peeves :P

• I think they have the disgusting habit not you.

• I can't believe your mom or ex would scold you for that. To me, you are an every-day hero. There should be way more people like you. Don't feel bad about making people who litter feel guilty. They SHOULD feel guilty.

• @bluecoyote they think it's weird to grab trash off the floor.

But thank you, that's really encouraging and I promise not to stop :)

What Girls Said 3

• I chew my nails and pick m lips til they bleed.

• Flicking boogers on passing civilians is a big one

• I don't think I do.

What Guys Said 8

• I shit my pants on a daily basis

• my excessive activity ehre 8)

• Yeah... Too disgusting to tell

• masturbation

• I bite my nails, it's a bad habit from HS wrestling when your nails needed to be as short as possible. At least my nails are always short and I file them down even further. It's just weird when I do it in public.

• Yeah I have a weird tick where while I am sitting I hate to bend my thumb and touch my glass table.

• Bodies are pretty nasty, and they have a "habit" of showing up around me.

• yeah I think I might have a few. I return a lot of beer cans and bottles for deposit , however some I find in parks or along roads and some people view them as gross even though there just lying there and its not like I'm drinking out of them just returning the cans and I wash my hands when I get home too.