Don't you hate it when both men and women believe that the world revolves around them and their little whiny problems based on their genders?

That seems to be the trend that's been dramatically growing here on GAG all these times that I've logged in here. Everyone has their own fair share of struggles with life that are or may be different from other people (or groups) and something that different people will never understand so they all need to stop pulling the gender card (and race card too for that matter) as a way to cop themselves out of responsibilities for their own actions and choices or blaming their own genitals for their own problems that they deal with. It's stupid so both of the few men and women here on GAG who carry this self-entitled victimhood mindset need to stop whining, shut up and grow the fuck up.

• Yes, of course! Who doesn't?
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• gag doesn't matter. nobody is this fucking pathetic in real life.

• True. The great thing about the real world is that the vast majority of the whiny internet flamers wouldn't dare speak their minds out in real life.

• they're not even there. they're online.

What Girls Said 5

• You know, this IS the internet :D people are on their worst behaviour here... GAG is not a good place to avoid such drama

• "GAG is not a good place to avoid such drama" But on the bright side, GAG has more friendlier online users than any other websites that I've been to.

• Who doesn't hate it?

• Yes, but it irritates me more when others buy into that crap. Bunch of idiots on this site.

• Yah of course!

• Yes! Very well put. Unfortunately GAG would probably have to shut down if all the cry-baby victims left.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, gosh. Haven't they heard of Copernicus? The heliocentric view of the solar system is not up for debate. The only way they could be the focal point of revolution is if they were a huge black hole. Which I guess they kindof are, 'cause they're an asshole!

• those people belong to da minority though ;)

• Yeah, these women who don't accept that men have it much worse are so annoying >.>