Cringeworthy I?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • Meh
Keep in mind its satire

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. Sorry, but the "Dad Bod" is just an excuse for men to get fat. Most girls will accept chubby guys as their boyfriend, whereas men are less likely to accept chubby woman. This information is based off polls and experiments (experiments from which I, myself, and others have done), so please do not be offended. Skinny, toned men, on my opinion, have better bodies because it shows they are healthy. It also shows they care for their body. But that is just from my perspective.

• I wanta stay fit till maybe 70.

• I want to stay fit my whole life :P

• When I get old I will stop caring about most things. If I reach 90 and I am not you know senile, I will pretend to be just to mess with people

• It didn't make me cringe... But I think at least being toned is better than the "dad bod."

• Nope, sorry. I go for skinny guys all the way.. (If we're doing Freudian analysis my Dad had a very slight build though so technically from my POV you could call being skinny a 'dad bod').

This body type does look low-maintenance, yeah. It looks bloke-y and like the guy doesn't put much effort into his appearance. It reminds me of Aidan from Sex and the City lols; a character I really don't like.. I put in effort to look nice, I feel like I'd like a guy I was with to do the same.

I'm a fan of pretty boy hair and dandy style too

• Meh no biggie.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like looking at the dudes.

I do like the idea of hot chicks and me being lazy.